So when are we going to start.....

LeazesMag

Stirred up a right hornets nest with this thread haven't I ? I didn't expect such a response tbh.

I'm sure most right minded mature people with a bit of respect for the police, law and human decency will agree with me.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's gone to the pub.

why don't you go to the pub ?

Whats wrong with going to the pub ?

Does everybody on here play with their DS's and Nintendos or whatever ?

:lol: With their hippin' and their hoppin' and their bippin' and their boppin', they don't know what the jazz is all about!

Course there's nowt wrong with going to the pub. I even do it rather often! I'd let you watch, I would invite you, but the queens we use would not excite you.

He's gone to the pub.

:lol: With their hippin' and their hoppin' and their bippin' and their boppin', they don't know what the jazz is all about!

Course there's nowt wrong with going to the pub. I even do it rather often! I'd let you watch, I would invite you, but the queens we use would not excite you.

yes, you are quite right Meenzer.

:lol:

He's gone to the pub.

Would give him new meaning to The Queens Head, he thrives on experience.

how old are you again ?

serious question, are you a nonce? pedo.png

all you seem to do is wander into every thread on here going "lol a/s/l? :lol: "

what do they put in your lemonade ? I think you have a serious problem. You appear to be a student who has never grown up.

You still don't answer my question. Do you think it is right and "fair" this scumbag is still in this country ? Do you wish he had kicked a few "pigs" on his way out of the courtroom or something :lol:

Stirred up a right hornets nest with this thread haven't I ? I didn't expect such a response tbh.

I'm sure most right minded mature people with a bit of respect for the police, law and human decency will agree with me.

Not really, no. :lol:

Lets hope they bang up every muslim who heckles our troops or burns British flags on British soil then.

Somehow, I doubt that will happen though. Do you agree ?

I want you to quote ANY part of my post that is relevant to your reply.

And I want you to answer the question I asked, or admit your hypocrisy.

OR

Shut up. :lol:

You're showing me a news article, and for some reason it is highlighting racist behaviour by white guys ? So I'm saying doesn't racist behaviour by others come into the same category ? If you accept this, why don't you agree with me when I highlight these incidents ? Especially when they occur on British soil, and its the people who are not observing traditional British values and cultures who are always given the preferential viewpoint ?

I've no argument with your article by the way, just wonder why people on here jump on the anti-west bandwagon so often.

ok, 2 things.

I showed you a news article where it's impossible to stand anyway but against the antagonists. I was trying to show to you, that it's a piece of piss to find isolated incidents of abhorrent behaviour, but this does not mean I think every white man is racist... you post news articles with the intention of misrepresenting the frequency of such horrors. That illegal immigrant has done something indefensible and you know it, but rather than discuss maturely, you fling it on here with a tag line like "I suppose you lefty liberal do-gooding guardian angels would have him knighted and given a rusty trombone by HRH Elizabeth II" simply to provoke a reaction.

Secondly, your last question is based on a fallacy. If you honestly believe that Muslims (I presume you're referencing the fundamentalists who protested) always get preferential treatment, you're quite simply so far removed from reality it's barely worth talking to you.

I'm going to be cheeky, and add a third point. You say we should decry any racism? You have never said anything against white supremacists, anti-Semitism, the BNP or their ilk. Why is it my responsibility to point out all cases of racism when you clearly feel it's a hotter topic than I do.

obsessed :lol:

Lets hope they bang up every muslim who heckles our troops or burns British flags on British soil then.

OR

You're showing me a news article, and for some reason it is highlighting racist behaviour by white guys ? So I'm saying doesn't racist behaviour by others come into the same category ? If you accept this, why don't you agree with me when I highlight these incidents ? Especially when they occur on British soil, and its the people who are not observing traditional British values and cultures who are always given the preferential viewpoint ?

I've no argument with your article by the way, just wonder why people on here jump on the anti-west bandwagon so often.

ok, 2 things.

I showed you a news article where it's impossible to stand anyway but against the antagonists. I was trying to show to you, that it's a piece of piss to find isolated incidents of abhorrent behaviour, but this does not mean I think every white man is racist... you post news articles with the intention of misrepresenting the frequency of such horrors. That illegal immigrant has done something indefensible and you know it, but rather than discuss maturely, you fling it on here with a tag line like "I suppose you lefty liberal do-gooding guardian angels would have him knighted and given a rusty trombone by HRH Elizabeth II" simply to provoke a reaction.

Secondly, your last question is based on a fallacy. If you honestly believe that Muslims (I presume you're referencing the fundamentalists who protested) always get preferential treatment, you're quite simply so far removed from reality it's barely worth talking to you.

I'm going to be cheeky, and add a third point. You say we should decry any racism? You have never said anything against white supremacists, anti-Semitism, the BNP or their ilk. Why is it my responsibility to point out all cases of racism when you clearly feel it's a hotter topic than I do.

Great post but won't get the response it merits. As we all know.

OR

ok, 2 things.

Fair questions.

I'll think about it and get back. I'm not going to the pub, but I'm going to have a bottle of beer or two/cup of horlicks etc and watch TV for a while. Maybe tomorrow.

Just stating facts, mate.

Unless by "a right hornets nest" you meant 10 pages of people laughing at you.

Meh, it's either poke the bear or watch the gayest Take That performance I've ever seen (And I remember the video from "Take That and Party" with the Jelly).

the hornets in leazes' fantasy kingdom sound fucking awesome tbf

I'm off to dance with my xbox now leazes, thanks for the entertainment! 7777t.gif

OR

ok, 2 things.

Fair questions.

I'll think about it and get back. I'm not going to the pub, but I'm going to have a bottle of beer or two/cup of horlicks etc and watch TV for a while. Maybe tomorrow.

rocky_iii-25566.jpg

:lol: answer whenever you can big man.

OR

ok, 2 things.

the opening post should be prompting a good discussion, but it's no surprise that you aren't getting involved rather than spouting your usual babble.

the hornets in leazes' fantasy kingdom sound fucking awesome tbf

I'm off to dance with my xbox now leazes, thanks for the entertainment! 7777t.gif

glad you enjoyed it. Take a tip from me son, get yourself a real life.

You still don't answer my question do you ?

"pigs"....... ;)

Edited by LeazesMag

obsessed ;)

I'm laughing at you man. Just like I laughed at you when you were crying about those mancs laughing at your embarrassment.

Edit

You're still online :razz: have you been sitting all night on here ? How sad. :lol:

Edited by LeazesMag