So when are we going to start.....

LeazesMag

This must be some thread. It's the only one that's been replied for an hour and a half, is it worth going to the begining to read it all?

:lol:

not really. Only mac-toon has responded to it like an intelligent and mature person ought to do.

I agree that the ONLY person in this thread who has been intelligent and mature (and intelligible tbh) is mac-toon, and now meenzer it seems.

I really don't give a fuck son. My daughter is only 16 and even she wouldn't refer to the police as "pigs"

Are you home-schooling her to keep her right-minded?

Even she, at the age she was at the time, knew that Souness had to go :lol:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the bloke in question should be deported, but I don't think our failure to do so is any indication of a fundamental problem with the country, our immigration policy or things generally going to hell in a handbasket.

Hope that's mature enough, but I suspect it won't be because it's the "wrong" opinion.

no, you have your view, at least it isn't getting idiotic replies from the likes of dumbo, who is quick to slate the police for being "pigs" but can't condemn a scumbag for killing a child and with a truly shocking list of offences to his name.

I agree he should be deported, which I've said, and I think our failure to do so is a sad indictment of the law being seriously flawed.

You're not going to reply to my posts then Leazes, or is it because I've got you sussed and you don't have any tired cliché to come back at me with, as you do Gemmil?

I think the bloke in question should be deported, but I don't think our failure to do so is any indication of a fundamental problem with the country, our immigration policy or things generally going to hell in a handbasket.

Hope that's mature enough, but I suspect it won't be because it's the "wrong" opinion.

no, you have your view, at least it isn't getting idiotic replies from the likes of dumbo, who is quick to slate the police for being "pigs" but can't condemn a scumbag for killing a child and with a truly shocking list of offences to his name.

I agree he should be deported, which I've said, and I think our failure to do so is a sad indictment of the law being seriously flawed.

just making it up as he goes along. tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he's a wizard who thinks he's cast a spell that prevents me from condemning him. welcome to leazes' fantasy kingdom!

Playing on repeat in his head. :lol:

You're not going to reply to my posts then Leazes, or is it because I've got you sussed and you don't have any tired cliché to come back at me with, as you do Gemmil?

can't reply to everything. Have you responded in a way that deserves a civil reply ?

Just to keep this on topic. Here are some adorable pictures of a hedgehog having a bath.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/hedgehogs-t...g-baths?s=mobil

enhanced-buzz-11792-1292019176-47.jpg

The image in Leazes' mind when he talks about the geography teacher sat at home in his comfort blanket with a naive view of the real world. :lol:

obsessed :lol:

can't reply to everything. Have you responded in a way that deserves a civil reply ?

Of course I have. All my posts deserve a civil reply.

Literally every thread he's involves in results in the majority explaining to Leazes that his debate style is inherently flawed.

I'm worried he has Alzheimer's.

I'm sure he'll now reply by accusing me of either a ) holding an incredible position that I simply never have or, b ) reference the old board.

Are you sitting comfortably,? Then lets see what happens next :lol:

people are watching comprehension and use of English on here mate.

What is your opinion on the subject of this thread by the way. Try staying on topic as most have not so far. That is called comprehension ....

i swore i wouldn't respond to you anymore...but, weren't you on here the other day tsk tsking someone for pointing out a grammatical or spelling error in your post?

i can't seem to find it but i'm sure someone else could.

fwiw....if they can't deport the criminal in your article due to a loophole in the current legislation, then why hasn't he been locked up? or has he?

Allahu Akbar

overt maturity on display.... ;)

This must be some thread. It's the only one that's been replied for an hour and a half, is it worth going to the begining to read it all?

not really. Only mac-toon has responded to it like an intelligent and mature person ought to do.

I agree that the ONLY person in this thread who has been intelligent and mature (and intelligible tbh) is mac-toon, and now meenzer it seems.

I really don't give a fuck son. My daughter is only 16 and even she wouldn't refer to the police as "pigs"

so she agrees with everything you say then? well I'm fucking shocked. she's afraid of getting battered, you complete fucking mentalist.

Literally every thread he's involves in results in the majority explaining to Leazes that his debate style is inherently flawed.

I'm sure he'll now reply by accusing me of either a ) holding an incredible position that I simply never have or, b ) reference the old board.

What is your opinion on the subject of this thread by the way. Try staying on topic as most have not so far. That is called comprehension ....

i swore i wouldn't respond to you anymore...but, weren't you on here the other day tsk tsking someone for pointing out a grammatical or spelling error in your post?

fwiw....if they can't deport the criminal in your article due to a loophole in the current legislation, then why hasn't he been locked up? or has he?

Allahu Akbar

not really, its just pointless responding to you.

so she agrees with everything you say then? well I'm fucking shocked. she's afraid of getting battered, you complete fucking mentalist.

she obviously doesn't go to the same youthclub that you do.

"pigs".....how old are you ?

Allahu Akbar

Anyone else = childish.

You = because it's pointless responding.

YOU could make it up.

Allahu Akbar

oh the ironing..... :razz:

Allahu Akbar

Anyone else = childish.

YOU could make it up.

So what do YOU think of the opening post ?

Allahu Akbar

Anyone else = childish.

YOU could make it up.

So what do YOU think of the opening post ?

I think it was another chance for you to brand all asylum seekers as scum.