So when are we going to start.....

LeazesMag

his self-proclaimed excellence as an accountant

Read it again, fuckknuckle. I said I would wipe the floor with you in a discussion about finances. That is not me proclaiming my excellence. That is me saying that I fancy my chances against your retarded monkey brain.

I'd wipe the floor with you on football knowledge and my particular chosen profession too fucknuts. I also wiped the floor with you when discussing the insustainability of chucking more and more cash at Souness, which is supposed to be an accountants home territory so to speak.

When someone starts a thread on refuse collection, I'll brace myself for a beating.

Re the Souness point, your argument on this one is like Spaghetti Junction. And you are fucking beyond lost.

If you don't want to answer the question posed or comment on the opening post, why the fuck did you come into this thread ? Fuckwit.

Go back a couple of pages, you genuine retard. You'll find that, against my better judgement, I did respond to your mish-mash of an argument. You were too busy writing "pigs" and asking people whether they preferred rapists to nuns or something.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read it again, fuckknuckle. I said I would wipe the floor with you in a discussion about finances. That is not me proclaiming my excellence. That is me saying that I fancy my chances against your retarded monkey brain.

I'd wipe the floor with you on football knowledge and my particular chosen profession too fucknuts. I also wiped the floor with you when discussing the insustainability of chucking more and more cash at Souness, which is supposed to be an accountants home territory so to speak.

so advanced is his knowledge of the english language, he can now afford to make up words

I feel privileged to be in the presence of such greatness

"Pigs" :lol:

Remind us again. How old are you ?

The bitter irony. [/correct usage] [/guardian angel]

When someone starts a thread on refuse collection, I'll brace myself for a beating.

Re the Souness point, your argument on this one is like Spaghetti Junction. And you are fucking beyond lost.

If you don't want to answer the question posed or comment on the opening post, why the fuck did you come into this thread ? Fuckwit.

Go back a couple of pages, you genuine retard. You'll find that, against my better judgement, I did respond to your mish-mash of an argument. You were too busy writing "pigs" and asking people whether they preferred rapists to nuns or something.

what mish mash of an argument ? The post is about a scumbag killing a little girl that should not have been in the country. Only 2 or 3 people at the most have responded in a mature fashion towards what is a very sad incident and a very bad situation to have happened in this country, in that the scumbag in question has actually been allowed to stay here. We are the mugs of the world for allowing such things to happen, yet some people brush it under the carpet and to make it worse, proclaim they are intelligent and mature human beings.

Fuck me, you just couldn't make this up if you tried.

This must be some thread. It's the only one that's been replied for an hour and a half, is it worth going to the begining to read it all?

:lol:

not really. Only mac-toon has responded to it like an intelligent and mature person ought to do.

what mish mash of an argument ? The post is about a scumbag killing a little girl that should not have been in the country. Only 2 or 3 people at the most have responded in a mature fashion towards what is a very sad incident and a very bad situation to have happened in this country, in that the scumbag in question has actually been allowed to stay here. We are the mugs of the world for allowing such things to happen, yet some people brush it under the carpet and to make it worse, proclaim they are intelligent and mature human beings.

:lol: Sorry, I thought you meant your mental habit of bringing up Souness in every thread. That's the post I replied to.

For the record though, I don't like people that kill children. I doubt anyone on here does, you massive cretin.

I think the bloke in question should be deported, but I don't think our failure to do so is any indication of a fundamental problem with the country, our immigration policy or things generally going to hell in a handbasket.

Hope that's mature enough, but I suspect it won't be because it's the "wrong" opinion.

I think the bloke in question should be deported, but I don't think our failure to do so is any indication of a fundamental problem with the country, our immigration policy or things generally going to hell in a handbasket.

Hope that's mature enough, but I suspect it won't be because it's the "wrong" opinion.

The bitter irony of you sweeping this under the carpet whilst simultaneously proclaiming yourself a mature and intelligent person.

You could not make this up.

:lol: Sorry, I thought you meant your mental habit of bringing up Souness in every thread. That's the post I replied to.

For the record though, I don't like people that kill children. I doubt anyone on here does, you massive cretin.

in that case, fucknuts, you should have stayed on the topic in the first place.

This must be some thread. It's the only one that's been replied for an hour and a half, is it worth going to the begining to read it all?

not really. Only mac-toon has responded to it like an intelligent and mature person ought to do.

I agree that the ONLY person in this thread who has been intelligent and mature (and intelligible tbh) is mac-toon, and now meenzer it seems.

So you do it without trying? I don't know if I should feel awe or pity...

in that case, fucknuts, you should have stayed on the topic in the first place.

Sowwy.

no, you have your view, at least it isn't getting idiotic replies from the likes of dumbo, who is quick to slate the police for being "pigs" but can't condemn a scumbag for killing a child and with a truly shocking list of offences to his name.

I agree he should be deported, which I've said, and I think our failure to do so is a sad indictment of the law being seriously flawed.

:lol: :lol: ;):razz::D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:panic: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :panic:

I agree that the ONLY person in this thread who has been intelligent and mature (and intelligible tbh) is mac-toon, and now meenzer it seems.

I really don't give a fuck son. My daughter is only 16 and even she wouldn't refer to the police as "pigs"

I really don't give a fuck son. My daughter is only 16 and even she wouldn't refer to the police as "pigs"

Are you home-schooling her to keep her right-minded?

no, you have your view, at least it isn't getting idiotic replies from the likes of dumbo, who is quick to slate the police for being "pigs" but can't condemn a scumbag for killing a child and with a truly shocking list of offences to his name.

I agree he should be deported, which I've said, and I think our failure to do so is a sad indictment of the law being seriously flawed.

just making it up as he goes along. tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he's a wizard who thinks he's cast a spell that prevents me from condemning him. welcome to leazes' fantasy kingdom!

just making it up as he goes along. tbh I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks he's a wizard who thinks he's cast a spell that prevents me from condemning him. welcome to leazes' fantasy kingdom!

get a life son. How old are you again :lol:

You're not going to reply to my posts then Leazes, or is it because I've got you sussed and you don't have any tired cliché to come back at me with, as you do Gemmil?