I'm 5 yards away from a toxic twin

Holden McGroin

Do a Costanza

I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves you have made with this fine organization. In the past three years you have caused myself, and the city of Newcastle, a good deal of distress, as we have watched you take our beloved toon army and reduced them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of your massive ego!

Edited by Happy Face

The stench was too much. Flight has been delayed by 3.5 hours. I havent seen him take advantage of the complimentary refreshment vouher yet although he was reading the football pullout when I left the gate to get my free burger king.

I'm surprised he is flying FlyBe like. Big Fat Mike is probably to tight to lend him his chopper.

The stench was too much. Flight has been delayed by 3.5 hours. I havent seen him take advantage of the complimentary refreshment vouher yet although he was reading the football pullout when I left the gate to get my free burger king.

I'm surprised he is flying FlyBe like. Big Fat Mike is probably to tight to lend him his chopper.

Homework ;)

Hmmm... Who's this Hughton chap everyone's on about?

Was he holding it upside down?

Was he holding it upside down?

;)

I got a picture of him from behind. Will post it later when I get home. He is wearing a shit leather jacket. Looks second hand. Seems desperate to get to London tonight. Was talking about getting am alternative flight to heathrow as well as getting his driver (probably CT tbh).

I got a picture of him from behind. Will post it later when I get home. He is wearing a shit leather jacket. Looks second hand. Seems desperate to get to London tonight. Was talking about getting am alternative flight to heathrow as well as getting his driver (probably CT tbh).

;)