Birmingham v Newcastle

Toon_Man

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea scumberland you not herd that name its a new name for sunderland silly lol

What's the "b" for though?

scumderland, scummerland, even scumland... but scumBerland?

damn scumberland played and won fucking cunts there a bunch of divers scumberland divers that ferdinand didnt even get touched he went down like he been shot

Damn, Scumderland played and won! Fucking cunts! They're a bunch of divers; Scumderland divers! That Ferdinand didn't even get touched, but he went down like he'd been shot.

*coughs* Knigs sized bed *coughs*

:lol:

damn scumberland played and won fucking cunts there a bunch of divers scumberland divers that ferdinand didnt even get touched he went down like he been shot

Damn, Scumderland played and won! Fucking cunts! They're a bunch of divers; Scumderland divers! That Ferdinand didn't even get touched, but he went down like he'd been shot.

*coughs* I was drunk *coughs*

oh and *cough* I will rape you with a cheese grater while you struggle against your barbed wire bonds in a vinegar shower *cough*

;)

oh and *cough* I will rape you with a cheese grater while you struggle against your barbed wire bonds in a vinegar shower *cough*

;)

;)

You can rape me with a cheese grater, but you'll still be on an airbed Christmas Eve.

;)

:D

;)

You can rape me with a cheese grater, but you'll still be on an airbed Christmas Eve.

Genuinely been looking at hotel prices... :lol:

;)

:D

;)

Genuinely been looking at hotel prices... :lol:

Ouch!

Your welcome to my sofa mate,so long as you wash the cheese grater afterwards.

Got on the train in Bournemouth at 0945, mates got on in Southampton and Reading, bit of a festive jolly boys outing in the snow etc....got to just outside Oxford at midday (already 45mins late) when they made the announcement.....doubt if we'd have made kick off anyway the way things were going. The Norwich fans on the train were lauging their cocks off at us...their game at Coventry went ahead and they fuckin won :lol:

Just got back from Brum (stopped over last night). Went for a walk around town when I heard the game was off and saw the team coach. Went inside their hotel and spoke with Kevin Nolan, such a nice bloke :jesuswept: Saw Alan Smith walking about too whilst Pardew was reading a paper.

Just got back from Brum (stopped over last night). Went for a walk around town when I heard the game was off and saw the team coach. Went inside their hotel and spoke with Kevin Nolan, such a nice bloke :jesuswept: Saw Alan Smith walking about too whilst Pardew was reading a paper.

did he have anything interesting to say or was it just a "Hi I love you" kind of chat?

did he have anything interesting to say or was it just a "Hi I love you" kind of chat?

Haha, was just saying how he was enjoying Newcastle the club and city and his family really like Newcastle. Also said the game was off because the pitch was getting cleared then kept just getting covered with snow again. I didn't ask him about Pardew/Hughton or anything like that :D

Said they had to go to the gym as the game was off.

Enrique's reaction to being stuck in "Birmigan" was amazing. He could barely mask his hate for the place :jesuswept:

The shopping is spanking mind. Birmingham Bullring is canny as owt. As soon as I found out it was cancelled I just headed straight for Selfridges from New Street, did a bit of shopping and then Yo Sushi'd my fat face off. The snow was coming down like nobody's business in the centre.

I think it's a pretty decent city all told, but the accent fucking hell, I know it's a cliche but it'd drive me up the wall if I had to hear that every day.

The shopping is spanking mind. Birmingham Bullring is canny as owt. As soon as I found out it was cancelled I just headed straight for Selfridges from New Street, did a bit of shopping and then Yo Sushi'd my fat face off.

:jesuswept:

Edited by alex

The shopping is spanking mind. Birmingham Bullring is canny as owt. As soon as I found out it was cancelled I just headed straight for Selfridges from New Street, did a bit of shopping and then Yo Sushi'd my fat face off.

:jesuswept:

ye Gods!!

I thought it made Middlesbro look attractive...................