The Chris Hughton respect thread

Dr Gloom

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

He's better crack when he's been drinking, I stop thinking of him in black rimmed glasses and a Mark Lamarr haircut.

Couldn't have more respect for Chris Hughton, in a world saturated in all walks of life with utter twats, he is a genuinely good decent honest man.

If Speed takes this Wales job I'm convinced Chris will be managing Sheffield United before the turn of the year.

He's better crack when he's been drinking, I stop thinking of him in black rimmed glasses and a Mark Lamarr haircut.

Couldn't have more respect for Chris Hughton, in a world saturated in all walks of life with utter twats, he is a genuinely good decent honest man.

If Speed takes this Wales job I'm convinced Chris will be managing Sheffield United before the turn of the year.

Impossible for his patter to be worse though tbf :razz:

Impossible for his patter to be worse though tbf :razz:

A divvint naa he could be Rob W.

Impossible for his patter to be worse though than mine :razz:

can't argue with that

Impossible for his patter to be worse though than mine :razz:

can't argue with that

That's pretty pish in itself for a man of your age Gloom. How do you inspire and motivate people as a manager with this level of crack.

Fwiw I was mortal when I posted this last night but the sentiment is the same. Chris deserves a lot of our respect. The twats that run the club deserve nowt but contempt.

I think this thread was inspired by a conversation with this dick at work that kept telling me last night that the clubs predicament is the fans fault

I love the bloke tbf.

Yes I do, no bullshit about him just got on with it under what sounds like impossible back stabbing and snideyness above him, and we've all been victims of backstabbing so we know what it's like, yet he continued on with such dignity.

I've watched the mackem game from start to finish twice now, and my favourite memory of Hughton is how completely and utterly lost in the moment he was when Nolan made it 2-0, never seen him like that, he must've thought how can they sack me now....

Fwiw I was mortal when I posted this last night but the sentiment is the same. Chris deserves a lot of our respect. The twats that run the club deserve nowt but contempt.

I think this thread was inspired by a conversation with this dick at work that kept telling me last night that the clubs predicament is the fans fault

Fair play, sorry for being a beeeyatch.

I love the bloke tbf.

Yes I do, no bullshit about him just got on with it under what sounds like impossible back stabbing and snideyness above him, and we've all been victims of backstabbing so we know what it's like, yet he continued on with such dignity.

I've watched the mackem game from start to finish twice now, and my favourite memory of Hughton is how completely and utterly lost in the moment he was when Nolan made it 2-0, never seen him like that, he must've thought how can they sack me now....