Who feels passionately enough about this to jack it next season?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Who's chucking it?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:(

I said a while ago I wasn't going to abuse anyone anymore and I'm not, but he's a cunt this bloke, I'm just going to ignore him from now on though. I'd love to know what he looks like not for any violence aspirations, just to see if I'm right. I've got a vision of a fatter version of the copper in Allo Allo who's a British spy and does a ridiculous french accent. That's what I think he looks like.

:icon_lol:

Have to say, despite our many and well documented differences, fuck me you can't half turn a phrase.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

I said a while ago I wasn't going to abuse anyone anymore and I'm not, but he's a cunt this bloke, I'm just going to ignore him from now on though. I'd love to know what he looks like not for any violence aspirations, just to see if I'm right. I've got a vision of a fatter version of the copper in Allo Allo who's a British spy and does a ridiculous french accent. That's what I think he looks like.

:icon_lol:

Have to say, despite our many and well documented differences, fuck me you can't half turn a phrase.

All in the past mate :( You're ten times the supporter this tool is. He was suggesting you go and support Fulham FFS, and abusing the fact you don't go to games and ignored my point that a home game would cost you £200 a pop.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Shit!

If I can just wade through this thread dodging the hand grenades being lobbed back and forth and diving for cover can I just say, as one of the people on this board who said they weren't going back I'm wobbling. I can't stand this rancid ownership but as someone pointed out, love the shirt more than hate the cockney wide boy. CT can do what he wishes, but I think he's being a little bit optimistic about our chances long term should fatty stick around.

I have a seat on me own like. Everyone around me is spot on as well.

Same here, I go for a drink sometimes with them. The bloke directly next to me we have a love hate relationship, he loves me and I hate him. Nar he's areet, you need to have a drink on board to fully appreciate him. I should tell them to come on here cos they're EXACTLY like how HMHM comes across on here, actually learn things about the toon off them. I wind them up cos they're from Dunston and Whickham (well one from Kenton originally).

I sit right at the front of Level 7 I love me seat but if I had CT next to me praising FCMA at every opportunity I'd launch him off the fuckin balcony/

Is that me being damned with the kind of faint praise you gave the Fish the other week? ;)

Anyway, talking of people sitting next to you who irritate, I'm up in the Leazes corner and couldn't believe what some kid said to me as we were both singing at the last match, never seen the kid before, he tries to get my hands out of my pockets and told me "get with it" or some such shite, I politely told him that my voice was doing fine without any backup from my hands but couldn't help but be amused at this kids cheek, he fucked off 5 mins before half time and didn't come back until the 52nd minute, then not five minutes after telling me to get with it he's fucking texting his lass, I had a sly deek and they were talking about trusting each other and putting hearts in the text. Fucking kids!! :lol: I only went easy on him as was Asian and fair play to the kid for coming to games as I'm sure there's still some out there who'd give him a bit of stick if they're in a bad mood so cut him some slack. (He can think himself lucky I didn't give him the 'Divvent taalk to me aboot fucking support you little cunt, where were you at Port Vale and Rotherham, eh? biting plastic money while running aboot in nursary waiting for your mam to collect you, you little twat! etc, etc). :icon_lol:

Shit!

If I can just wade through this thread dodging the hand grenades being lobbed back and forth and diving for cover can I just say, as one of the people on this board who said they weren't going back I'm wobbling. I can't stand this rancid ownership but as someone pointed out, love the shirt more than hate the cockney wide boy. CT can do what he wishes, but I think he's being a little bit optimistic about our chances long term should fatty stick around.

Good for you.

Ive rarely had a season ticket for lots of reasons, mainly working in retail and working Saturdays for nearly 20 years combined with being married at a young age.

22 with a wife, young bairns and negative equity mortgage was never going to allow for a season ticket. I would also add that untill Keegan arrived the first time there really was no need for a season ticket as getting in when you wanted to, wasnt a problem.

Unfortunately it wasnt until after KK had gone and the rot had set in that I finally got a season ticket. Had it for a few years then more and more found myself watching the game on the sofa or in the Pub, so eventually didnt renew.

Like a few on here and thousands more, the return of KK was one of the happiest days in my life as my hero had returned and I couldnt resist being part of KK2.

Maybe that was a fairweather move. Couldnt care less really.

When he went, we all had varying degrees of emotions and hatred of Ashley was one of them, but, and this is going to sound very sad, looking back, it was more of a broken heart that led me to get out of the three year season ticket rather than "teaching Ashley a lesson".

I came back for KK and he had gone.

The only good thing about KK's departure was finding this forum. Having a place where Newcastle is discussed daily in lots of ways.

Its hard to put into words, but because we are discussing players, signings, ownership etc on a daily basis, it re-ignites your passion in a way that you dont get elsewhere.

Its different when you are in your 20's and out with the lads at the pub watching all the other teams and talking about football, but as you get older, mid 40's, with daughters its more a case of Eastenders etc and football information comes via the paper or north east news.

Anyway, thats why Im considering going back. It would be a lot easier choice if I could persuade our lass to come (working on it), as she has always being by "mate" at the games since the days of Ossie.

Everyone has to do whats right for them, but I do think we are assembling a decent side, the financial situation (lack of funds) will get better and if you've got a canny matchday crowd around you, do you really want to risk getting me next to you when you come back. ;)

'Good for you'

Hmmnn, not sure I'd go that far as my head tells me I'm doing the wrong thing, besides I'm still not sure if I'm honest what I'll do. If we had a truly golden generation coming through I'd actually find it easier staying away as I couldn't be accused of deserting the ship in the bad times.

The argument is that that you're a fair weather Fan

And the error was re-opening this thread.

Need any more help? ;)

I think Keegan leaving ( in most fans eyes ) was a bit more than fairweather. :icon_lol:

I also love the way you want to take issue with me leaving over Keegan, yet you have no issue with all those in this thread who want to leave because of Hughton.

Infact you feel so strongly about it you havent even participted in this thread until I have reinstated it today.

I think the truth is your sitting on your airbed seething and stalking away. :lol:

Out of interest, how many games have you been to this season?

I've no issue with you leaving because of the way Keegan was treated, but I don't believe that is why you left. I think that was a handy excuse.

Please explain. :icon_lol: lots of threads on here discussing how we could get out of the deal and my position and escape route was pretty well documented. Go looking for them and have fun :icon_lol:

So if you gave up your ticket because of what happened to Keegan, what's changed? Nothing, Same owner (who you support) is still treating the fans and managers with contempt. You're full of shit and you know it.

I haven't managed a game this season,

And you have the nerve to call someone else you utter tit :rolleyes:

Yeah, I have the nerve to call someone on the fact they live round tyhe corner from the stadium and haven't managed a single game, whereas the only reason I've not managed one is the couple of hundred miles and pounds it would cost. I will undoubtedly get to a couple of games this season, can you say the same?

Hell, you even state in this thread the reason for your return isn't anything more than you think we'll be playing some good football and seem less likely to go down.

Do I? Would you like to post that quote :rolleyes:

You revived this entire thread to declare you're thinking about getting your season ticket again. Now, Mr Tree, why would you turn your back on Keegan in such a way (if that's why you gave it up in the 1st place) and what reason did you give? Ah yes, it's because we're going to have an "exciting squad". So Fuck all to do with anything but better football then.

Crash and burning Dave, crash and burning :icon_lol:
Not even close to, sunshine. Not even close.

So in summary .....

Reasons I left.... You said I was lying that it wasnt due to Keegan. I told you it was well documented on here and to come back with your alternative theory. You havent.

Are you big enough to apologise? :rolleyes:

You accuse me of not going to games yet Ive being to several this season, again well documented.

You said that I stated in this thread that the reason for my return isn't anything more than I think we'll be playing some good football and seem less likely to go down. I challenged you to post that quote. You Havent.

Three simple points that your dodging Dave.

Now very simply back up what you said, apologise :icon_lol: or slink off back to the airbed.

Tell you what's interesting about this thread and it surprised me. 13 of 75 are season ticket holders, thats about 2 in every 10 people on here hold a season ticket. Thought at least half of us would be.

I don't know CT's reasons for stopping after Keegan left, but, it MUST'VE been as a 'fuck you' to The FCB. So, why d'you come across as an Ashley apologist? If we're being honest, you should hate him even more for what he's done since KK's departure.

I'm totally confused so can you clarify your position on this?

For me, I said I'd never go back after Keegan, after Hughton etc but I can't stop myself. I don't spend a penny in club shops or Sports Dire but still enjoy/love going to the match. As much as I fucking detest FCB, My love for the club is far greater than that hatred.

See reply to Howmanheyman

It's entirely up to individuals what they do, and obviously it's a personal decision, but I think it's a shame that less than a month after Ashley took the piss out of everyone by ditching Hughton and appointing his pal, people are already prepared to forget about it, and just hand him more of their cash.

At least keep your powder dry in the summer to send him some sort of message? The bloke is ripping the piss with no consequences.

And where Fish was born has nowt to do to attend games that he could easily get too :lol: TIT

So if I move to London with my work which is an option I would be obliged to watch London games? You absolute wank of a man.

You come across as a lonely 30 something looking for friends which is all a little sad, but understandable.

The irony of this is, I'm convinced you need new friends, it's like retrospective comment because you're paranoid that's how you come across. Looking for friends, aye I REALLY NEED NEW FRIENDS :icon_lol: for a 40 odd year old man to come out with that and pass it off as abuse tells me everything about you, you have nothing. As it happens 3 or 4 people off here have actually met some of my best friends you total nob, I've got not absolutely no doubt at all that when you taxi pulls in to the office, the other taxi drivers in there are like "FOR FUCK SAKE this cunt was supposed to be on a Manchester Airport job :rolleyes:". That's how you come come across. The Special Brew comments said so much about you.

And re your comments about your contribution :icon_lol: I remember several months back when you were banned, there was only me and one other (i think one other) arguing for your re-instatement.

Complete bollocks, Craig got a lot of shit about me being banned unjustifiably and there was plenty people that said I should be brought back at least 20, I'll drag the thread up if you like. Going back to my contribution, if I was such an irritation and shit poster, without being big headed I wouldn't have polled 53 fuckin percent of the vote for best football poster, if I had nothing interesting or worthwhile to say, like you, ya daft cunt.

Im sure you have a following for your old football stories of yesteryear and knowledge of other fans, (no doubt gleaned by your presence on their message boards), however none of that banter really does out for me and I genuinely fast forward.

You write this like you make a contribution on here. I love these comments about my football knowledge being internet based :icon_lol: pmsl You couldn't be a bigger wank if you tried, if you truly believe that. Whether any of that type of banter does anything for some Boldon based taxi driver who has become the most boring irritating, deluded cunt on this board, why would bother someone like me?

However its people like you and fish, the internet warriors equivalent of batman and robbin, chasing around the forum slagging people off. I never have a pop unless popped at, as evident once again in this thread.

The Fish never slags anyone off. I've never slagged you off ever. Fine you're a boring 40 something old bastard, but fuck me you can't go round slagging off everyone who suffers personality afflictions or you'd never do anything but. I slagged you off because when it comes to Newcastle United YOU HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE, your support of Ashley sickens me to the core, you're either a wind up merchant, and I'm one of the few who believe you're a big enough prick to actually believe what you're saying about our predicament. It pisses me off that people from other teams, and maybe even our players will read this and have to read your shite as representative of views of NUFC fans.

I used to like your old patter but that seems to have gone as you try to "fit in".

Fit in?????? Fuckin fit in. Mate honestly, you come across like you're having a nervous breakdown it's sad to see, your desperate posts on here suggest to me you need help. For what it's worth, one of my real life mates - possibly an alien concept to you, hasn't spoken to me since Boxing Day because he actually holds half the view about Ashley and Pardew that you do. You's are deluded misguided cunts, and I tell you what it boils down to, it boils down to the fact you're not very interesting, so when it comes to most topics you strive for an alternative view to make yourself stand out. That's my only logical explanation.

Oh dear, seething away. :icon_lol:

Quoting all the points except your lie about me slagging off fans! Did you miss it?

And private messages too! :icon_lol:

Oh death me.

You're a desperate old man. I'm not ganna respond to you anymore. You talk utter utter wank, I've taken to you justifiably to the cleaners twice, there's no come back. Just sort your fuckin head out you deluded old cunt. I read a thread the other day where you were speaking about FCMA, and referred to him as "Mike", that for me is the final indictment of the Boldon Based Taxi Driver.

I wonder why. could it be that you've been found out accusing me of slagging off the fans when I didnt :rolleyes:

Like Fish you could just admit you made it up. Doubt you will as your just piss and bluster, but anyway ;)

I have a seat on me own like. Everyone around me is spot on as well.

Same here, I go for a drink sometimes with them. The bloke directly next to me we have a love hate relationship, he loves me and I hate him. Nar he's areet, you need to have a drink on board to fully appreciate him. I should tell them to come on here cos they're EXACTLY like how HMHM comes across on here, actually learn things about the toon off them. I wind them up cos they're from Dunston and Whickham (well one from Kenton originally).

I sit right at the front of Level 7 I love me seat but if I had CT next to me praising FCMA at every opportunity I'd launch him off the fuckin balcony/

Is that me being damned with the kind of faint praise you gave the Fish the other week? ;)

Anyway, talking of people sitting next to you who irritate, I'm up in the Leazes corner and couldn't believe what some kid said to me as we were both singing at the last match, never seen the kid before, he tries to get my hands out of my pockets and told me "get with it" or some such shite, I politely told him that my voice was doing fine without any backup from my hands but couldn't help but be amused at this kids cheek, he fucked off 5 mins before half time and didn't come back until the 52nd minute, then not five minutes after telling me to get with it he's fucking texting his lass, I had a sly deek and they were talking about trusting each other and putting hearts in the text. Fucking kids!! :lol: I only went easy on him as was Asian and fair play to the kid for coming to games as I'm sure there's still some out there who'd give him a bit of stick if they're in a bad mood so cut him some slack. (He can think himself lucky I didn't give him the 'Divvent taalk to me aboot fucking support you little cunt, where were you at Port Vale and Rotherham, eh? biting plastic money while running aboot in nursary waiting for your mam to collect you, you little twat! etc, etc). :icon_lol:

Henda :icon_lol:

It's entirely up to individuals what they do, and obviously it's a personal decision, but I think it's a shame that less than a month after Ashley took the piss out of everyone by ditching Hughton and appointing his pal, people are already prepared to forget about it, and just hand him more of their cash.

At least keep your powder dry in the summer to send him some sort of message? The bloke is ripping the piss with no consequences.

I was going to go on a match by match basis this year for the odd game I'll miss through work but he made level 7 members only if you didn't have a season ticket. If he changes this costly (to his own pocket) decision then that's the route I'll more than likely go down. Still not sure.

Bit harsh that CT, even fir a clueless cunt like you.

The lads only just lost his lass man.

The guy is a grade A wank, who neither deserves a response nor should even be on here. Disgusting for a man of 45 to poke fun at a young lad who's openly admitted he's having a tough time of it.

So in summary .....

Reasons I left.... You said I was lying that it wasnt due to Keegan. I told you it was well documented on here and to come back with your alternative theory. You havent.

Are you big enough to apologise? :lol:

You accuse me of not going to games yet Ive being to several this season, again well documented.

Are you big enough to apologise? :icon_lol:

You said that I stated in this thread that the reason for my return isn't anything more than I think we'll be playing some good football and seem less likely to go down. I challenged you to post that quote. You Havent.

Now very simply back up what you said, apologise ;) or slink off back to the airbed.

Are you really this stupid?

in response to your points.

1. I have given my theory. It's fairly simply. You claim it was because of the way Keegan was treated. Now, explain something to me, If you left because of the way Keegan was treated, what has changed? Either you've forgiven Ashley, or the reason you left was not because of this moral stance.

2. I don't think I accused you until you refused to answer my question. How many games have you been to then? I mean, you live round the corner and I live 200 miles away. There've been two London games, there have been 10 home league games and 1 cup game.

Also wonder if theres any on here who said they would be giving up are changing their minds.

Could be a very exciting team with Carroll, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Barton, Gosling, Bentley and co.

If that doesn't infer that a ) you're thinking of getting your ST [as alluded to in your previous post] and b ) the reasons are because of the exciting team... well I just don't know what to do with you any more.

Now, run along and lie to your wife, don't go to home games, drink special brew and listen Robbie Williams won't you?

I was going to go on a match by match basis this year for the odd game I'll miss through work but he made level 7 members only if you didn't have a season ticket. If he changes this costly (to his own pocket) decision then that's the route I'll more than likely go down. Still not sure.

Thats where my ticket was in level 7, the one before was Bar1892. Hell of a comedown ;)

So high up to watch the game and those stairs for us older fuckers.

At least theres plenty of surrounding viewpoints to have a gander at when the actions dull.

So in summary .....

Now very simply back up what you said, apologise :lol: or slink off back to the airbed.

1. I have given my theory. It's fairly simply. You claim it was because of the way Keegan was treated. Now, explain something to me, If you left because of the way Keegan was treated, what has changed? Either you've forgiven Ashley, or the reason you left was not because of this moral stance.

2. I don't think I accused you until you refused to answer my question. How many games have you been to then? I mean, you live round the corner and I live 200 miles away. There've been two London games, there have been 10 home league games and 1 cup game.

Also wonder if theres any on here who said they would be giving up are changing their minds.

Could be a very exciting team with Carroll, Ben Arfa, Tiote, Barton, Gosling, Bentley and co.

If that doesn't infer that a ) you're thinking of getting your ST [as alluded to in your previous post] and b ) the reasons are because of the exciting team... well I just don't know what to do with you any more.

Now, run along and lie to your wife, don't go to home games, drink special brew and listen Robbie Williams won't you?

Dodged again as expected so I'll give up. ;)

Bit harsh that CT, even fir a clueless cunt like you.

The lads only just lost his lass man.

The guy is a grade A wank, who neither deserves a response nor should even be on here. Disgusting for a man of 45 to poke fun at a young lad who's openly admitted he's having a tough time of it.

Im sure Henda's a big enough lad to take a joke and not some highly strung little drama queen ranter like you.

See you dodged the apology ;) classless as they come.

So in summary .....

Now very simply back up what you said, apologise :icon_lol: or slink off back to the airbed.

Dodged again as expected so I'll give up. ;)

Dodging what? I've answered each and every one of your points... or are you so dense you can't understand? :lol:

Cant be arsed tbh.

Said enough unless you want to talk about the original post, getting a season ticket on your own.

;) watch you don't trip over that tail that's between your legs