Who feels passionately enough about this to jack it next season?

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Who's chucking it?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, just thought I'd gauge the opinion on here. I haven't really got much more to say on it said it all and we all have, but the towel is flying through the air from me, I can't stress I am not going back next season, a few of me mates are supporting North Shields at the minute, I've been along a few times and I will next season, the club are almost dead in my eyes, I'll give my money to a cause that deserves it. Truthfully I know we all love the club deep down, but I do, I'm no better than anyone else but I can't take anymore kicks in the teeth off this circus. Even the 5 and a half year thing was a kick in the teeth, it's a pure piss take "I'm boss faakin do one you caants", well I am doing one.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I go when I can and will continue to go

Not as regularly and probably to more away games and less home games as the banter is better.

I will continue going on the basis that I don't have a season ticket - so I wont be committing too much and I will be too bored not to go .

After the debacle of my ST Id resigned myself to getting tickets as and when for games this season and then renewing again next but not anymore. Ive been to my last game under this regime.

The only thing that will change that this season is if when we're desperately fighting for the points to stave off relegation, then I'll go but only by buying tickets off ST holders who cant go. Its a principle, Im not handing over my hard earned for that fat cunt to pay over to Pardew in a 4 year lumper when hes sacked.

Living miles away i dont get too many games so its always a bit of novelty coming back. I love going to St James's even when apathy had set in so i think I will still go on the odd occasion. I'm very tempted to say I wont but when I calm down I think I will.

Of course if any of Tiote, Enrique and Carroll are sold in January or the Summer then that might break my resolve. A knock out blow so to speak.

Living miles away i dont get too many games so its always a bit of novelty coming back. I love going to St James's even when apathy had set in so i think I will still go on the odd occasion. I'm very tempted to say I wont but when I calm down I think I will.

Of course if any of Tiote, Enrique and Carroll are sold in January or the Summer then that might break my resolve. A knock out blow so to speak.

The upper tier will be closed next season, I'm telling you that now.

Couple of people at work who have never before stopped going to see the toon are jacking in their season tickets, and i think a fair few will be doing the same. Most toon fans can take some shit, be it a poor team, crap manager, even relegation, but when the owner at the top is literally taking the piss and humiliating the fans and the club on a continual basis then people will say its enough.

And its not going to change, even if people do protest, he'll go only when some idiot matches whatever insane price he wants for the club and not a moment earlier. And that's why people have finally been defeated, because whatever happens, be it Hughton doing a good job, playesr emerging like Carroll and Tiote etc. beating the mackems and arsenal, we're all utlimately remeinded that the cunt in charge will destroy it in a second whenever he feels like it.

I bought into the 3 year Ashley season ticket dream and feel I was sold well fucking short. Since handing over the best part of £1600 in one go I felt assured of value for money with Kevin Keegan in charge. Since that wonderful day I've seen Keegan, Hughton, JFCBK, Hughton, Shearer, Hughton and now fucking Alan Pardew.

Well, that's it for me. I've spending no more of 'my childrens inheritance' lining his pockets. On hearing the news on monday afternoon I flushed my season ticket down the toilet, vowing never to step foot back in the place until 'he' is out of our football club. Upon realising my haste on tuesday morning I found out I'd need to pay an admin charge on the replacement ticket which I'm not prepared to do.

I've got my mates season ticket for saturday and that's the last time I'm going. The ONLY reason I'm going is to look at the wonderful stadium from inside for one last time and direct as much of the burning hatred which is killing me inside towards the 3 absolute cunts.

What the fucking hell has happened to our football club. I'm broken hearted and it kills me how little it means to most people who claim to be Newcastle United fans. One man, MAN, said to me at graft today, who claims to be a fan 'It's only a game' and 'I dont think Ashleys made a mistake here'. I could've easily bitten his ear off and fed it to him.

I feel half the man I was this time last week. Sad, eh!

Cancelled my season ticket after Keegan went but have to be to a few games since.

Out of everything thats happened lately, I really dont see this week as the straw that breaks etc. If you kept going after Keegan, after JFK, after relegation.....

Imagine if you hadnt been there on 5-1 day.....

A few weeks will go buy, some decent results may be achieved, new players may come in, Ben Arfa may return etc etc...

Theres always shit associated with supporting NUFC whther its McKeag, Gazza, Beardsley or waddle. Thats part and parcel.

When Saturday comes...... A great a very true phrase. When Saturday comes you enjoy matchday and all that goes with it and support your team for 90 minutes then argue the fuck over good and bad decisions.

While the internet is good, it also leads to a lot of grown men, with too much testosterone, having too many hystrionics.

Give yerselves a slap. :razz:

The upper tier will be closed next season, I'm telling you that now.

I certainly wouldn't be getting a season ticket if I lived local.

I bought into the 3 year Ashley season ticket dream and feel I was sold well fucking short. Since handing over the best part of £1600 in one go I felt assured of value for money with Kevin Keegan in charge. Since that wonderful day I've seen Keegan, Hughton, JFCBK, Hughton, Shearer, Hughton and now fucking Alan Pardew.

Well, that's it for me. I've spending no more of 'my childrens inheritance' lining his pockets. On hearing the news on monday afternoon I flushed my season ticket down the toilet, vowing never to step foot back in the place until 'he' is out of our football club. Upon realising my haste on tuesday morning I found out I'd need to pay an admin charge on the replacement ticket which I'm not prepared to do.

I've got my mates season ticket for saturday and that's the last time I'm going. The ONLY reason I'm going is to look at the wonderful stadium from inside for one last time and direct as much of the burning hatred which is killing me inside towards the 3 absolute cunts.

What the fucking hell has happened to our football club. I'm broken hearted and it kills me how little it means to most people who claim to be Newcastle United fans. One man, MAN, said to me at graft today, who claims to be a fan 'It's only a game' and 'I dont think Ashleys made a mistake here'. I could've easily bitten his ear off and fed it to him.

One last fag eh :razz:

I recall Hull game 2 seasons ago, when i bought a Get Ashley Out tshirt and then went and bought a pint lol!. One bloke wasn't best pleased lol, and tried to start. Come to think of it, his fucking breath stunk, and i just told him to fuck off and bother the huge bloke in the corner with the exact top on and a pint in his hand lol.

Edited by henda11

It feels like the love of your life has just dumped you and you dont have a clue why.

I wont be back.

I know not going will have very little impact on the club - I just cant face the thought of giving money to the parasites that are running the club. I’m sickened by the actions of the club and there has to be a point when personal principles overtake blind faith.

I cant associate myself with the arrogant and twisted actions of MA and if my instinct is correct Alan Pardew - with his appointment clearly being pre-meditated. Chris Hughton represented what the club should be about integrity, dignity and above all the best interests of the club . If being honourable is now seen as a weakness I just cant give money to people who support this view.

I can understand but cant agree with the fans who will continue to line MAs pockets but for me for the foreseeable future Im out. Although, I would never want us to lose there is a part of me that wants them to fail - that is not against the team but really a battle between right and wrong.

Edited by super_jonas

Cancelled my season ticket after Keegan went but have to be to a few games since.

Out of everything thats happened lately, I really dont see this week as the straw that breaks etc. If you kept going after Keegan, after JFK, after relegation.....

Imagine if you hadnt been there on 5-1 day.....

A few weeks will go buy, some decent results may be achieved, new players may come in, Ben Arfa may return etc etc...

Theres always shit associated with supporting NUFC whther its McKeag, Gazza, Beardsley or waddle. Thats part and parcel.

When Saturday comes...... A great a very true phrase. When Saturday comes you enjoy matchday and all that goes with it and support your team for 90 minutes then argue the fuck over good and bad decisions.

While the internet is good, it also leads to a lot of grown men, with too much testosterone, having too many hystrionics.

Give yerselves a slap. :razz:

You first?

*Gentlemen!Gentlemen! Form an orderly queue please!

Soemthing like that. Let's hope it's easier than when I kicked the old jungle tobacco circa' 96.

It feels like the love of your life has just dumped you and you dont have a clue why.

This website is one of my only salvations. It does though make it harder stepping into the real world full of half lifes who've never been to the match but say 'you're taking it too seriously' or 'don't worry about it'. I honestly believe only 1 in 10 fans actually give a fuck about the past or future of the club. If we get a result on saturday I know someone at works going to muse 'see, not that bad, eh?'. They just dont understand.

Soemthing like that. Let's hope it's easier than when I kicked the old jungle tobacco circa' 96.

Honestly mate, and at the end of the day you have to do whats right for you, but these feelings will pass. They did after KK and they did after he announced he was going to re-name the ground. (should have been here for those threads).

Even last year when Hughton got appointed they're were very similar threads to now about Ashley not having a clue, fucking us over etc etc. Basically what most came round to thinking was that there were various reasons why we played well during the promotion season but we would still need a change of manager once promoted.

Its the replacement that is the big issue not Hughton going.

Pay your admin fee and at least make your mind up at the end of the season.

This website is one of my only salvations. It does though make it harder stepping into the real world full of half lifes who've never been to the match but say 'you're taking it too seriously' or 'don't worry about it'. I honestly believe only 1 in 10 fans actually give a fuck about the past or future of the club. If we get a result on saturday I know someone at works going to muse 'see, not that bad, eh?'. They just dont understand.

And they'll be right man :razz:

Honestly mate, and at the end of the day you have to do whats right for you, but these feelings will pass. They did after KK and they did after he announced he was going to re-name the ground. (should have been here for those threads).

Even last year when Hughton got appointed they're were very similar threads to now about Ashley not having a clue, fucking us over etc etc. Basically what most came round to thinking was that there were various reasons why we played well during the promotion season but we would still need a change of manager once promoted.

Its the replacement that is the big issue not Hughton going.

Pay your admin fee and at least make your mind up at the end of the season.

None of this is right for me, mate. Especially for my health. I'm generally a passive person but nothing enrages me quite as much as people messing with Newcastle United. I feel for myself but then think of all the other thousands of people who are feeling the same pain and realise it's not right what one man can do to our city. I do have quite a lot of anger towards Pardew for seemingly stepping into the role so quickly and not showing any due respect to Hughton in his press conference. That's one of the biggest shitters for my anger towards him.

I said I'd never spend anything else towards the club when KK left and have been true to my word. I'm the type of shithouse who walks passed Sports Direct and passingly tell people not to go in. I shake my head at those buying pints and pies in the ground because I feel that's the only way to make him pay for what he has done to the people of our city. Hit him in the pocket. In reality, I am obsessed with the club and know my affiliation runs deeper than my anger towards one man.

In summary, fuck knows, mate.

Seldom does good come from deep hartred and disgust, but it's tough to be anything but. Obviously as an "outsider" I'm in a different position to many of those on here, but going into the match on the weekend I'm really not sure how I'll feel about the club, the new manager or anything once the whistle blows.

Edited by OzToonFan