Newcastle United 3-1 Liverpool

Christmas Tree

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pausing the match over and over after Bartons goal. And I swear its Haris Vuckic celebrating in one of those white Hughton t-shirts. Its zoomed in on him and some other fans, but he is in the middle of the picture.

Edited by nortoon

Pausing the match over and over after Bartons goal. And I swear its Haris Vuckic celebrating in one of those white Hughton t-shirts. Its zoomed in on him and some other fans, but he is in the middle of the picture.

take a screencap?

*Roy gif*

Longer version. ;)

Looks like he sniffs his arse at the end, someone on RAWK posted:

83:45..

I swear Roy just smelt his own fart.

why are we letting this fart sniffer ruin our club!!!

:D

That's not Vuckic.

Absolutely classic that Hodgson gif. His face rubbing antcis were hilarious. Very early in the piece he was rubbing his lip, with the camera man deciding not to cut away until he was finished. Thought we could have missed a few minutes of the game the way he was going.

Great result for Chris Hughton's team.

Ranger was like a force unleashed clattering into their back 4 and blocking clearances.

Fantastic effort from Ranger. When he put the ball on his right I thought he'd curled it in past Reina for half a second. With that sort of play he's a great impact player if only we had someone half decent that he could be coming on to replace.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Ashley didn't get nee where near as much abuse as he should have, but a great performance from Barton in particular, magnificent and I'm his harshest critic. Thought wor left hand side was a joke, but the rest of the team other than Shola were tremendous. See when you play with Shola its like playing with ten men, Ranger put the effort in and you see the difference. Shola is a joker, fuckin captain, fuck off, joker. Magnificent from the rest of them other than Campbell though who again looked like an old man, and what a goal by Carroll, it's cost me a broken nose, in the celebration it's not fucked shape wise but it's wobbling, but happy days anyway.

What was the general feeling/attitude at the match? Ashley was spared some agro by the result on the pitch.

Classic that you busted your beak during the celebration. Fantastic goal that deserved that sort of celebration.

Just got back from the hospital(again) jumped so high when Barton scored I hit the ceiling and paramedics had to be called. I refused to leave the house until the match was over and had I not been strapped to the stretcher would have probably hit the ceiling again when Carroll scored.

The doctor said I should watch in a place with higher ceilings.

Campbell didn't look too good at the back.

Shola may score the odd goal but he continues to be useless. Maybe Pardew will see that.

Jonas' contribution is getting worse. His link-up with Enrique is great but nothing materialzes as an end result.

Tiote still scares me with his pirouetting but he is soooo good.

Barton hit great form today ........... and didn't hit anyone else.

Ranger for his pace and work effort shold perhaps be ahead of Stroller in the pecking order.

What a fucking GREAT result. ;)