Protests & getting rid of MA

henda11

People tend to think protests don't really work. I mean look at Liverpool, it worked for them, in some shape or form. Surely if we voice our opinions and show this time that we aren't going to let up and that we aren't going to fall for any of his shit lies, then surely we can do it in the fashion Liverpool did.

I mean why can't we try and attract a buyer ourselves?, why can't NUSC & all of us come together and try and attract someone who can buy us?. I was speaking to the editor from GOAL.com who wrote that article about the Qatar Royal Family looking into buying us, spurs or everton, and he assures me that there is alot of genuine truth within that article regarding the previously mentioned 3 clubs.

Surely there must be a way we can actually attract Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani in some shape or form?. Why not try and bash the Qatar embassy with emails that you want forwarded to Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani or his representatives. I may be clutching at straws, i may not be, but its about time we actually tried to find a buyer ourselves, someone who we can convince that with the right owner and funds we can be a top force again in the PL.

People say petitions don't work either. Why not create something of that sort to try and attract the above bloke, who is interested in boosting the footballing status in Qatar by getting Qatar interested in the best league in the world to try and boost footballs popularity in Qatar.

Any ideas?.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/gmao/

P.S , i don't want any whitty remarks. just genuinely want our club to be free of that mug. all of this may be in vain, but i at least want to make the effort.

Edited by henda11

He only cares about money, the only way he's leaving is if someone matches his asking price.

Exactly, and it is down to us now, to try and persuade someone. Its really disheartening to see what he is doing to this club. Everytime we are just getting over previous events, he goes and rips the morale and heart from all of us, and i think he likes it.

the protests should happen and fast i mean are geordies who love nufc just gonna stand back and support pardoo and the fat git hell im not supporting either

Edited by DEADMAN

Why can't you support Pardew?. Technically the guy has done nothing wrong, unless its later found out he knew in advance that Hughton was getting sacked. But until then we have no other choice but to back him.

well ya on ya own then cause he has not got a great record for the clubs hes been at relegated most of em and if geordies are simply gonna be blind then your as stupid as you look

well ya on ya own then cause he has not got a great record for the clubs hes been at relegated most of em and if geordies are simply gonna be blind then your as stupid as you look

Who said i'm on my own?. Its not like we can punish a man who has took the job after getting offered it, unless, like i said, he knew in advance Hughton was going to get sacked and still took the job, but until we know the truth then we need to support him and the team. And try typing in English not chav.

it is english im from newcastle if ya didnt know i support the team yes but i dont support pardew i mean how many god damn managers have we been through approx 12 managers over the last few years people didnt like allerdyce and wanted him out they even didnt like ruud guilt and the fact i dont like how the club is run

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
it is english im from newcastle if ya didnt know i support the team yes but i dont support pardew i mean how many god damn managers have we been through approx 12 managers over the last few years people didnt like allerdyce and wanted him out they even didnt like ruud guilt and the fact i dont like how the club is run

Ruud Guilt :razz: ahahaha first thing that's made me laugh all day. Thank you

oh haha very funny look despite of what you think of my crazy comments i love nufc and always will but i hate what ashley is doing

Mate, your comments are not that crazy, its just the way you say them thats amusing. I pretty much agree with you. I love NUFC too much it hurts and the day Ashley goes will be the day the club will be run they way it should be, with the fans in mind. Unless you have spare £2Billion fortune, I'm not sure how we get him to fuck off....

I admire your sentiment Henda.

Both Stevie and Trophyshy (to name just 2) have expressed utter dejection with this weeks events, you can add me to that.

I've reached my limit with Ashley, cannot countenance another penny of mine going in his pocket.

I like your idea of actively seeking a buyer- I think you'll be on a hiding to nothing, but it's a more constructive form of protest than bedsheets and bile.

Shame NUST can't help you.

Good luck, I'll sign your petition, hope you hit the jackpot.

Btw, Rude Guilt :razz:

Both Stevie and Trophyshy (to name just 2) have expressed utter dejection with this weeks events, you can add me to that.

I've reached my limit with Ashley, cannot countenance another penny of mine going in his pocket.

I like your idea of actively seeking a buyer- I think you'll be on a hiding to nothing, but it's a more constructive form of protest than bedsheets and bile.

LOL!..

Thanks for your reply mate. I just wish all of us could unite, and find a buyer, i can't stand MA's shit much longer. I pray to god that the supposed interest from the bloke from Qatar is genuine, and if he was to pursue one of us that he would listen to all 3 of the parties supporters before making a decision.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Think everyone of us has had some rude guilt at some point like :razz: Ruud Guilt fpmsl thank you DEADMAN.