Three Police Injured In Student Clashes

Christmas Tree

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there were 999,998 paedos in a gas chamber with two innocent young children, who here would turn the gas on? Heavy stuff.

I bet there are a few who would proclaim their "rights" and leave it to the pigs

Back to the thread subject..............

we now have easy going neutral Sweden who are doubting their "wisdom" of an open immigrant policy. Says everything tbh.

We will soon be the only fuckers left harbouring these scumbags and letting them hide here

Back to the thread subject..............we now have easy going neutral Sweden who are doubting their "wisdom" of an open immigrant policy. Says everything tbh.

We will soon be the only fuckers left harbouring these scumbags and letting them hide here

:icon_lol:

Back to the thread subject..............we now have easy going neutral Sweden who are doubting their "wisdom" of an open immigrant policy. Says everything tbh.

:lol:

Intentional or not, Leazes can be canny funny tbf. :lol:

:lol:

Intentional or not, Leazes can be canny funny tbf. ;)

I'll give you that one. I had to log off and go and got my wires crossed. Just when I deemed you sensible enough to delete those comments of yours from my sig too :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
The lad who threw the fire extinguisher off the roof has been jailed for 3 years.

Fair play. What a prick.

The length of a uni degree!

At least he can't complain he's not getting a free education.

Not long enough IMO.

Some daft cunts in the media are saying it's wrong to give him a custodial sentence, he's of good character, won't repeat offend, didn't actually hit anyone blah, blah, blah.

Fuck knows how they know all this about his personality like and the fact it didn't hit anyone is pure luck.

Enjoy picking the soap up you clueless prick.

It'll be half that sentence for good behaviour.

Yeah but he won't get 5 months holiday each year like he would at uni so there's plenty time to finish his degree :lol:

Seen the state of him btw? Looks like he's been taking tips on how to show up at court from Phil Spector.

Edited by alex

It'll be half that sentence for good behaviour.

Yeah but he won't get 5 months holiday each year like he would at uni so there's plenty time to finish his degree :lol:

Seen the state of him btw? Looks like he's been taking tips on how to show up at court from Phil Spector.

Not wishing to sound like an old fart, but conceding that I do, he wants locking up for the clip of him.

First in his family to ever (almost) go into higher education apparently.

Mighty pretty mouth on him.