Stevie's ITK

Happy Face

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Oh dear. I was told this on the 22nd October you nob.

You've had enough ITK for one week off me, but I've heard something today coming out of Herfordshire which I sincerely hope isn't true. Plans are afoot to get rid of Hughton in the very near future, I don't know anything more than that, but the source which I'm getting itsecond hand from insists it's 100% fact.

I was told about Pardew then, and there weren't even any murmurs at that point. 7 pieces of ITK this year, and still I get mugs from South Shields trying to rubbish my sources. Next time I get anything there'll 9 or 10 people getting PM's and that's it.

Just taking the piss btw Stevie.

It hardly suggested owt was nailed on.

Just make a note Stevie that when the fighting starts HP started the thread purposefully to slander your impeccable ITK credentials.

I heard from a reliable source that Pardew's 1st signing will be Baines...

;)

(in all honesty, just been out for drinks with a bird who knows Alan's son and his niece, who (the niece) has apparently been facebooking her distaste for the abuse her uncle is getting.)

ITFK

(in all honesty, just been out for drinks with a bird who knows Alan's son and his niece, who (the niece) has apparently been facebooking her distaste for the abuse her uncle is getting.)

ITFK

Class. I hope he gets the hint so far.

Can't we all just get along?

We should all have a royal rumble. Im just off to check the "How much do you weigh and what is your height" thread to eye up my competition.

I think Andre "Peaspud" the Giant might tricky to lob over the top rope like.

Edited by Holden McGroin

still I get mugs from South Shields trying to rubbish my sources. Next time I get anything there'll 9 or 10 people getting PM's and that's it.

I live north of the river now btw....I moved just so you'd accept me....please don't exclude me ;)

Can't we all just get along?

We should all have a royal rumble. Im just off to check the "How much do you weigh and what is your height" thread to eye up my competition.

I think Andre "Peaspud" the Giant might tricky to lob over the top rope like.

It's the ankle biters like me and Wacky you need to watch man.

Chuck Norris trembles in our presence. ;)

Oh dear. I was told this on the 22nd October you nob.

You've had enough ITK for one week off me, but I've heard something today coming out of Herfordshire which I sincerely hope isn't true. Plans are afoot to get rid of Hughton in the very near future, I don't know anything more than that, but the source which I'm getting itsecond hand from insists it's 100% fact.

I was told about Pardew then, and there weren't even any murmurs at that point. 7 pieces of ITK this year, and still I get mugs from South Shields trying to rubbish my sources. Next time I get anything there'll 9 or 10 people getting PM's and that's it.

;)