The Leazes thread

Ken

OK. I'll kick things off. You know your football, and you know the club, better knowledge of the club than most it has to be said. I've never disputed it in a serious manner, never will. But your tedious banter, plus your attempts to bait others on matters which you feel you have a better understanding of when you clearly don't is cringeworthy. Discuss

We've done this to death. Absolutely fucking pointless having a thread about it - Leazes is certainly one of a kind.

OK. I'll kick things off. You know your football, and you know the club, better knowledge of the club than most it has to be said. I've never disputed it in a serious manner, never will. But your tedious banter, plus your attempts to bait others on matters which you feel you have a better understanding of when you clearly don't is cringeworthy. Discuss

We've done this to death. Absolutely fucking pointless having a thread about it - Leazes is certainly one of a kind.

Nicely put. :drinks:

I get your point, my intention was to remove this banter from the 'Hughton gone' thread as didn't want to derail it with semantics. Plus it gives Leazes an avenue with which to converse with, you know, with normal people. It will die a quick death, as it deserves. :drinks:

Edited by Ken

I heard that the forces in Afghanistan were getting a strong foothold in the country, slowly but surely pushing the taliban back. But when Mike Ashley's five year plan failed, the MoD decided that this proved that plans didn't work so it's all gone to pot ;)