The Leazes thread

Ken

OK. I'll kick things off. You know your football, and you know the club, better knowledge of the club than most it has to be said. I've never disputed it in a serious manner, never will. But your tedious banter, plus your attempts to bait others on matters which you feel you have a better understanding of when you clearly don't is cringeworthy. Discuss

OK. I'll kick things off. You know your football, and you know the club, better knowledge of the club than most it has to be said. I've never disputed it in a serious manner, never will. But your tedious banter, plus your attempts to bait others on matters which you feel you have a better understanding of when you clearly don't is cringeworthy. Discuss

thats because I do. I'm not against anybody gaining knowledge and understanding over the years, because they do, providing you are open to it and prepared not to let such things as personal likes or dislikes come into it.

Too many people allow personal likes or dislikes to come between what they hope for and the reality of the situation.

thats because I do. I'm not against anybody gaining knowledge and understanding over the years, because they do, providing you are open to it and prepared not to let such things as personal likes or dislikes come into it.

Too many people allow personal likes or dislikes to come between what they hope for and the reality of the situation.

About the football club, aye, fair play, but about other topics, no, far from it.

One to ponder like

ricky-ponting31.jpg

Look it's late and I can't be bothered sifting through pages of threads to find the relevant thread to post in so I started a new one. Yes it's shit, but disregard that fact on this occasion, first one I started too btw, the next will be much better... :D

About the football club, aye, fair play, but about other topics, no, far from it.

I realise some of my political views are different to others, and that I may have put them across in not the best manner, but I still think they are right, the same as you think yours are. Everybody has different experiences or otherwise. I don't necessarily accept the view of someone writing a book while sitting in a comfort zone, nor do I agree with people who view the world through rose tinted glasses.

I realise some of my political views are different to others, and that I may have put them across in not the best manner, but I still think they are right, the same as you think yours are. Everybody has different experiences or otherwise. I don't necessarily accept the view of someone writing a book while sitting in a comfort zone, nor do I agree with people who view the world through rose tinted glasses.

I see. Referring to personal experiences here or experiences from here say. Excellent stuff btw, glad I started this thread, but it's time to tuck myself in.

yes, different experiences, or different knowledge sources too. Unfortunately, I'm not revealing mine, suffice to day they aren't from an academic looking at the world through rose tinted glasses.

Back him? Sack him?

Let him work under a restricted budget?

thought you were sacking yourself from here

You sack yourself every night, despite suspiciously heading to the pub at practically closing time every evening to try and find a drunk enough companion :drinks:

Back him? Sack him?

You sack yourself every night, despite suspiciously heading to the pub at practically closing time every evening to try and find a drunk enough companion :drinks:

Happy New Year.

What do you think of your man's actions lately ?

Back him? Sack him?

You sack yourself every night, despite suspiciously heading to the pub at practically closing time every evening to try and find a drunk enough companion :D

Happy New Year.

What do you think of your man's actions lately ?

Who is 'my man' like? :drinks: