The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Can't wait for Saturday #psyched

:lol:

Pardew: "It's been a difficult summer for the club, we've been held to ransom for all of the strikers we've been targeting, So we've decided to look in-house. I think the fans will quickly take to our new number 9"

A divvint naa how that bluffing bet reneging cunt Cwarr07 has the brass neck to continue tweeting.

Cos he's a grade A twat.

No idea why I kept following him. You know when someone is making a cunt of themselves but you cant look away? Anyway, unfollowed him today and told him it was because all he's doing is inflating his ego with wind and piss. Clearly got no real mates like.

A divvint naa how that bluffing bet reneging cunt Cwarr07 has the brass neck to continue tweeting.

Cos he's a grade A twat.

No idea why I kept following him. You know when someone is making a cunt of themselves but you cant look away? Anyway, unfollowed him today and told him it was because all he's doing is inflating his ego with wind and piss. Clearly got no real mates like.

He's had me blocked for 6 weeks for commenting on his sexual persuasion.

quite pleased with my daily message of abuse to Owen this morning

@themichaelowen michael owen

Sweats, shivers, chronic muscle aching and fluid (to be polite) pouring out of every exit possible! Being sick is the worst thing ever.

@Ant__M Ant

@themichaelowen Got the runs? well now ya know how the #nufc fans feel, we had to put up with a constant stream of shite from you for 4years

I had to sign in to applaud that. Absolute brilliance :lol:

Joey Barton doing himself some good for a change with this Hillsborough petition.

Wassat?

Whats a wassat?

Its like a jusstlikethat, but a whatsthat

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/2199Full

He's getting all the celebs involved in getting their followers to sign up. Gone from about 9,000 to 50 odd thousand in 24 hours.

Has also said he wont tweet any of his normal stuff until it reaches 100,000

quite pleased with my daily message of abuse to Owen this morning

@themichaelowen michael owen

Sweats, shivers, chronic muscle aching and fluid (to be polite) pouring out of every exit possible! Being sick is the worst thing ever.

@Ant__M Ant

@themichaelowen Got the runs? well now ya know how the #nufc fans feel, we had to put up with a constant stream of shite from you for 4years

Its one of the reasons I came off Twitter. Shite (no pun) like this. Honestly, who gives a fuck?

Joey Barton doing himself some good for a change with this Hillsborough petition.

Wassat?

Whats a wassat?

Its like a jusstlikethat, but a whatsthat

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/2199Full

He's getting all the celebs involved in getting their followers to sign up. Gone from about 9,000 to 50 odd thousand in 24 hours.

Has also said he wont tweet any of his normal stuff until it reaches 100,000

So that's why he's been a boring cunt lately.

He wants the Hillsborough inquiry re-opening? Fair enough: a load of drunk, ticketless scallies turned up late and forced their way in. End of inquiry.

Any petitions / twitter campaigns going demanding justice for the Juventus fans murdered at Heysel? Thought not.

He wants the Hillsborough inquiry re-opening? Fair enough: a load of drunk, ticketless scallies turned up late and forced their way in. End of inquiry.

Any petitions / twitter campaigns going demanding justice for the Juventus fans murdered at Heysel? Thought not.

You wouldn't be saying that if your kid was killed. The enquiry was as bent as a 9 bob note too.

You wouldn't be saying that if your kid was killed. The enquiry was as bent as a 9 bob note too.

No need for threats mate, cut it out.

Stevie is entitled to his opinion but I don't like the idea of laying into our own players, especially when they it looks like they will be first choice for a while yet and haven't disrespected the club (I know the whole "United" thing but I think that was blown out of proportion, imo).

Edited by Gejon