The Twitter Thread

peasepud

This is why Ashley is a monumental cunt like. Just about all the good things that have happened under his tenure have been pretty lucky and, even then, he's fucked it up anyway. Hughton (cheap, easy option who came good so was sacked for no reason anyway), Nolan (only signed as a panic measure after Barton was injured that January but was sold after coming good for us), Carroll (came from nowhere to looking like the best CF we've had in years and was terrorising PL defenders, so he was peddled), Barton (wanted to sell him when KK was here only for him to come good and have a blinder of season in the PL so he's available on a free transfer). I'm sure there are other examples.

I give it 72hours before apathy sets in again and 40k turn up next Saturday to watch Fiorentina and have a bit grumble in the pub about MA after

I agree.

I said it after pretty much every debacle in the last few years, ''I'm not going back'' but I've went back.

People mock us for boycotting and they mock us for attending.

I give it 72hours before apathy sets in again and 40k turn up next Saturday to watch Fiorentina and have a bit grumble in the pub about MA after

Definitely. If any of you are on F365, pop over to the Toon thread and have a look at their views on it. All JB's fault apparently.

This is why Ashley is a monumental cunt like. Just about all the good things that have happened under his tenure have been pretty lucky and, even then, he's fucked it up anyway. Hughton (cheap, easy option who came good so was sacked for no reason anyway), Nolan (only signed as a panic measure after Barton was injured that January but was sold after coming good for us), Carroll (came from nowhere to looking like the best CF we've had in years and was terrorising PL defenders, so he was peddled), Barton (wanted to sell him when KK was here only for him to come good and have a blinder of season in the PL so he's available on a free transfer). I'm sure there are other examples.

Very succint. You should write the Toontastic press releases since you always sum things up nicely.

Definitely. If any of you are on F365, pop over to the Toon thread and have a look at their views on it. All JB's fault apparently.

Unbelievable. It's basic intelligence to know who is to blame here. One or two of them looked like rent boys tbh.

Spot on.

Stevo_football Jonathan Stevenson

Carroll, Nolan, Barton, Routledge gone from Newcastle; Ba, Marveaux, Cabaye, Abeid in this summer. Ameobi says target is survival.

Carroll, Nolan, Barton, Routledge gone from Newcastle; Ba, Marveaux, Cabaye, Abeid in this summer. Ameobi says target is survival.

That's Shola's personal objective btw. Nowt to do with football.

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

One day the board might realise, what the shirt signifies. HONOUR and PRIDE. Thanks for your continued support........... #toonarmy

Barton isn't quite an intelligent as he thinks unfortunately. His best option at the minute would be silence, he's just coming across as an arse licker atm

Edited by J69

That's Shola's personal objective btw. Nowt to do with football.

That got a genuine lol.