The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I really don't understand twitter. How do you add these people an see what they say?

make an account, search for people by their names or their twitter IDs (if you know it), click their profile link, then click follow

How about we open the Christmas Tree Thread, so you can put all your posts in here and we can choose to ignore that too :)

How about we open the Christmas Tree Thread, so you can put all your posts in here and we can choose to ignore that too :)

Tut Tut :rolleyes:

You however have that wish at your disposal already, just hit the button. :rolleyes:

Apropos nothing, that's the 2nd most useless feature of this board. Sure, the text is obscured, but if I really wanted to avoid someone I wouldn't be satisfied putting my fingers in my ears every time they spoke; I'd still see their bullshit engine in full swing, flapping their gums together with scant regard for the fact they know fuck all and should have, by all rights, been thrown in a skip behind the hospital with all the other biological waste.

I really don't understand twitter. How do you add these people an see what they say?

make an account, search for people by their names or their twitter IDs (if you know it), click their profile link, then click follow

Kaplow!

Friday is all about helping people.

Fuck me I'm good!

I've had quite a lot of caffeine :)

I think if you go back to the beginning of this thread there are list of people who you might like to follow.

It really depends what you are after.

If you are wanting to talk with particular people on here you follow them. If you are just after news about Newcastle you can start by following the local journos. @msidouglas is quite well connected and answers a lot of fans questions daily.

If your into hot latex goings on im sure there will be stuff for that.

Iprefer quality not quantity on twitter. :)

Wow.

Fish in full combat mode. :rolleyes:

Don't fuck with the Fish :)

(I'm really starting to see why people like this coffee stuff... :rolleyes: )

Just reading through what that cwarr07 bloke has been saying and people really hang off is every word, Entertaining reading the contradictions though :)

One minute were only signing two players (zog and striker) next NTaylor will be confirmed soon.

Bit confusing this twitter lark though. Facebook much easier.

Kevin_nufc

@Joey7Barton Any chance of a RT for my 18th birthday? It would make my day!

;) denied Kevin

He didnt did he ....

:huh:

:huh:

Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

Wonder why @cwarr07 "confidant" @rennethshepherd doesn't follow him on Twitter??

Just reading through what that cwarr07 bloke has been saying and people really hang off is every word, Entertaining reading the contradictions though :huh:

One minute were only signing two players (zog and striker) next NTaylor will be confirmed soon.

He's claiming Ben Arfa wants the number 9 shirt and he's going to be played a second striker

Just reading through what that cwarr07 bloke has been saying and people really hang off is every word, Entertaining reading the contradictions though :huh:

He's claiming Ben Arfa wants the number 9 shirt and he's going to be played a second striker

I recall pardew saying last season he intended to play Ben arfa as a support striker so that's just recycling old news. The no 9 shirt sounds like shizzle to me