The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Oliver Holt about to publish a series of direct messages he received from Rio.

Seems journos arent impressed with Holt.

Here's @rioferdy5 opening gambit sent by DM "You fat prick, u got something to say about me missing a drugs test say it when u see me."

Oliver Holt is a Grade A twathole of the highest order. He was accusing Blackburn Rovers and everyone associated with them of being a bunch of racists when Ince was saced. Never mind that he took a team that finished 7th, to 20th in a few months, signed his mate Robbie Fowler for no reason, spent more time on the golf course than fulfilling contractual obligations in earning his coaching badges and instilled a very outdated drinking culture with slack training. No, he should have stayed because he is black, and sacking him was the work of a KKK wannabe. He made these unfounded slurs repeatedly at the time, forgetting that Blcakburn hired Ince as well.

I despise that so-called journalist so much.

Guest alex
Oliver Holt about to publish a series of direct messages he received from Rio.

Seems journos arent impressed with Holt.

Here's @rioferdy5 opening gambit sent by DM "You fat prick, u got something to say about me missing a drugs test say it when u see me."

Oliver Holt is a Grade A twathole of the highest order. He was accusing Blackburn Rovers and everyone associated with them of being a bunch of racists when Ince was saced. Never mind that he took a team that finished 7th, to 20th in a few months, signed his mate Robbie Fowler for no reason, spent more time on the golf course than fulfilling contractual obligations in earning his coaching badges and instilled a very outdated drinking culture with slack training. No, he should have stayed because he is black, and sacking him was the work of a KKK wannabe. He made these unfounded slurs repeatedly at the time, forgetting that Blcakburn hired Ince as well.

I despise that so-called journalist so much.

Assume he's mates with Ince as well since Ince himself was keen to promote the view that there was something other than his being an absolutely shit manager behind his getting the boot.

Also been rumblings that tranquilio barnetta has agreed terms and is about to sign for 6.5m...seems like a good bit of business if true!

He was free not very long back! A season or two maybe

Also been rumblings that tranquilio barnetta has agreed terms and is about to sign for 6.5m...seems like a good bit of business if true!

How is that good business? asides from scoring against England twice the other day just how much have you seen him play?

Was meant to be a next big thing like 5 years ago but done very little ever since

Exactly....even the Youtube clip wasn't particularly impressive.

I think Ashley thinks he's going to pick up another Tiote or Ben Arfa. Unless they've proven Premiership experience it's a risky game he's playing.

The Barnetta rumour is partly due to the original rumour that Carr has found a player who plays in Germany who is due to sign soon. Putting two and two together, mainly because we have been linked with Barnetta before, someone started to circulate the story.

So yeah, I doubt it is him (if there is anyone). It is apparently another find of Carr, so I doubt the player in question is particularly well known (if there even is one).

How is that good business? asides from scoring against England twice the other day just how much have you seen him play?

Was meant to be a next big thing like 5 years ago but done very little ever since

Well considering he plays either wing or defensive midfield he adds a bit of decent versatility (better than R Taylor), Granted this past season he has been struggling with injury but he had a decent world cup in Germany, and looked half decent in South Africa. So considering you got players such as henderson going for £20m (who is pretty average to be honest) and even Jonas being quoted at £8m, I do think £6.5m is a bit of good business.

He is an international ever present (when fit) and has scored goals at that level, don't see how it isn't.

Well considering he plays either wing or defensive midfield he adds a bit of decent versatility (better than R Taylor), Granted this past season he has been struggling with injury but he had a decent world cup in Germany, and looked half decent in South Africa. So considering you got players such as henderson going for £20m (who is pretty average to be honest) and even Jonas being quoted at £8m, I do think £6.5m is a bit of good business.

He is an international ever present (when fit) and has scored goals at that level, don't see how it isn't.

Basically you've read his wikipedia page then and don't actually know anything about him as expected?

Wiki

but aye having a decent world cup in 2006 makes the world of difference.

Well I had to have some sort of documentation to back it besides football manager! Still think it be a decent signing like, but he does look a tidy little player from the handful of games i've seen of him

Pardew looking at free agent Jonathan Spector.......according to Twitter

Spector missed most of the 2008–09 season due to injuries but following the departure of Lucas Neill, Spector played in 27 of a possible 38 games in season 2009–10. Many of his appearances that year came at left-back, despite being a right footed player

Hmmm . . . . ;)