The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I doubt that lass is old enough to have been on the green 15 years ago mind!

29, so 14, they turn out on there from about 12 upwrds, when I was at school the wronguns in the first year used to turn out there.

Green was good craic when I used to go down, there was also a cracking record shop there. Was about 20-22 years ago mind when I did :(

You use the phrase "wronguns" too often though Stevie. See I class Wyn as one, now I hope you dont think there was 20-30 of him down there then :icon_lol:

The arguement with that lass though was about fuck all. You both started making a reasonable point and you both took each other's tweets wrong and started flaming each other. I reckon you'd make a good couple :D

What?!?!? pmsl She's more manly than me man. A fuckin vegan with tattoo's and purple attention seeking hair bragging about a PHD. About as well matched as Nick Griffin and Abu Hamza on a boys night oot on the piss. Has to be lesbian to be honest.

;)

Im sure you were calling her a bloke till you realised it was a lass as well. I was creased reading it like. Im more open minded about the appearance side, couldnt give a fuck about qualifications though. Mean fuck all to me.

I doubt that lass is old enough to have been on the green 15 years ago mind!

29, so 14, they turn out on there from about 12 upwrds, when I was at school the wronguns in the first year used to turn out there.

Green was good craic when I used to go down, there was also a cracking record shop there. Was about 20-22 years ago mind when I did :(

You use the phrase "wronguns" too often though Stevie. See I class Wyn as one, now I hope you dont think there was 20-30 of him down there then :icon_lol:

The arguement with that lass though was about fuck all. You both started making a reasonable point and you both took each other's tweets wrong and started flaming each other. I reckon you'd make a good couple :D

What?!?!? pmsl She's more manly than me man. A fuckin vegan with tattoo's and purple attention seeking hair bragging about a PHD. About as well matched as Nick Griffin and Abu Hamza on a boys night oot on the piss. Has to be lesbian to be honest.

;)

Im sure you were calling her a bloke till you realised it was a lass as well. I was creased reading it like. Im more open minded about the appearance side, couldnt give a fuck about qualifications though. Mean fuck all to me.

Also something Sima made a good point about a while ago, when he said "all women who call people pal and mate are generally fat munters and doilums". I think that his hypothesis has been proven correct. Bet she's got about 6 cats.

Woman+ 1 cat = Alarm Bells. Tread carefully

Woman+ Multiple cats = Code Red. Run awaaaay!

How many cats does 'mother' have these days?? :(

Whooshed me there Craig- eh?

[pissssss]Cath[/pisssssss]

Indeedy. You lot taking the piss out of women who have cats are fucking dead when she reads this mind... :(

Indeedy. You lot taking the piss out of women who have cats are fucking dead when she reads this mind... :(

Aye but she doesn't look like a goth, and her cats look nice the sort that would purr at you for no reason, even though am no feline lover.

Indeedy. You lot taking the piss out of women who have cats are fucking dead when she reads this mind... ;)

Aye but she doesn't look like a goth, and her cats look nice the sort that would purr at you for no reason, even though am no feline lover.

There's some fucking furious back-peddling going on here. :(

Ah! sorry, I was on the throne when i read it- mind was elsewhere.

I should really have added the word "single" before "woman" in my post, but women and cats in general are an axis of evil.

Ah! sorry, I was on the throne when i read it- mind was elsewhere.

I should really have added the word "single" before "woman" in my post, but women and cats in general are an axis of evil.

The North Korea and Iran of mammals? :(

Oh and just for the record, Bagley and George are watching me eat a bacon sarnie, Mildred is asleep upstairs and Florence is stalking a bird from the wrong side of the patio doors. All perfectly chilled and normal...

See that Lee Ryder's blocked me. I think I criticised one report he did, and that was it. Journalists shouldn't be in that game if they can't face constructive criticism. I've got a shit reputation on Twitter like, half like me, and half hate me. The younguns hate me, the older ones think I'm ok. It's my own fault if I see someone talking pish I comment, I can't help myself. Simpsongate, who speaks to me reasonably all the time now, didn't help.

Does McNally deal with the Glasgow clubs as well as the North East? Massively lacks impartiality where Celtic and Rangers are concerned.

Does McNally deal with the Glasgow clubs as well as the North East? Massively lacks impartiality where Celtic and Rangers are concerned.

He's very biassed but then again it seems judging by tweets that most journo's on twitter write their copy wearing a full Liverpool kit.

I asked him about this the other day, I said if Celtic played the toon in the CL final he said who would you want to win. He said something like Celtic 4-0. He was born in Glasgow, but moved here when he was 4 his mother/fatha being Irish/jocks. He turned round and said the NE fans are up there with Merseyside and Glasgow for passion, what a patronising fat cunt.