The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Looking at that pic is it a cruise on the Tyne and if so, has anyone ever done one and are they canny?

Have always quite fancied it but never got round to it.

I did it in 1999, was a class night, thoroughly enjoyed it but if you're in good company you'll enjoy anywhere. It picked up from where the pitcher and piano is now. Think it was about £15 that was then, little bar on board, 4 hours, really good, if it's just you and your lass you'll still enjoy it, very different night out but very enjoyable. Think it left about 8 but came back for 12. Had to get the tickets from North Shields a few days before.

Looks like a mongoloid tbf.

I agree, but that's not the kids fault. My point is when people generalise about things, and you shouldn't generalise but this kid for me is the face of Newcastle-Online. I mean fuckin look at him. Looks like he's stoned, but isn't, he's drinking fucking Fosters, but that's by the by, I'm not criticising how he looks but the same kid said....and I quote...

That fella has a multitude of problems. One of the main ones is being an embarassing arsehole.

I try my best not to look down my nose at them, but I can't seem to do it. Is that a flaw in who I am, it fuckin probably is, but laugh at them. When you're at the match on a Saturday afternoon you don't even realise these people exist but they do. Like I say I know a good many younger fans who are spot on, but they're outnumbered by geeks, I invite you to read this thread on N-O. If the average age isn't 18, it fuckin should be http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/...67414.2280.html The lad who gets on here "dirty boots" pmsl <_< in his safe haven of clueless non-entities "<_<" at my assertion it was a disgrace, Simpson just basically taking the piss. 15 years ago he would've had his windows put in. That kid though :lol: fuckin hell.

<_<

Stevies gonna get his head kicked in by a fosters drinking hippy <_<

Aye it was me, everyones followed through at some point. Kevin I'd be disappointed if you drunk Fosters never mind anyone else. It's the type of drink Fosters where if I hadn't had a pint for 6 month walking through a desert drinking just warm water like Blondie in the good the bad and the ugly, then you get to a pub, if all they sold was Fosters, I'd say nar fuck that give me some of J69's vovic. Awful stuff.

a pee pee in the partay lol

<_<

Was thinking the same, like. What you on about now DEADMAN?

<_<

If we strung all of Deadman's post together, we'd have a Geordie version of Joyce's Ulysses.

UselessHeed?