The Twitter Thread

peasepud

The phrase, " I wouldn't send him the steam off my shite" is apt here.

He's been downloading dodgy grumble flicks.

He still wants me to answer the questions. You know, the ones I've already answered countless times? Yeah, those ones. :lol:

Actually, to save myself a lot of bother I'm going to put the answers to his questions here and whenever he asks them again I can just link to this post :good:

Why are the admin on Toontastic acting like big babies? They're not Steve, you are.

Why won't they let bygones be bygones? Because you persist in abusing them online and accusing them of all sorts with no basis.

Why wasn't the stalker punished in the same way? because Gemmill altered his behaviour enough to avoid it and when you left there wasn't any further baiting of others.

Why won't I ask these questions of the admin? Because I know the answers and because the admin have answered the questions themselves, innumerable times.

Why do you defend the admin who deliberately infect computers of those they disagree with? I don't "defend" them, because they didn't infect anybodies computer with anything, it's far more likely that your lack of technological know-how has meant you've clicked on a banner ad, or a pop-up or whatever and have acquired an infection that way.

Why haven't you told them how immature it is to keep a grudge going for 2 years? I haven't told them, because they're not keeping a grudge going for 2 years; you are.

Why haven't you asked why the admin don't practice what they preach and allow free speech and opinions to be expressed on toontastic? Toontastic are pretty much the most relaxed admin I've seen, so it follows that you were not banned for your opinion, but for your monomaniacal behaviour, which you still exhibit to this day.

Sorted.

HAL_9000_by_Raltaran.png

LM: "I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am Leazes Mag outrage generator. I became operational at the N.O. message board in 2008. My instructor was Mr. Shepherd, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you."

Dave Bravo: "Yes, I'd like to hear it, LM. Sing it for me."
LM: It's called "Antony."
[sings while slowing down]
LM: Antony, Antony, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy and it's because of you. It won't be a stylish message, I can't afford a psychiatrist. But when I tweet, I hear you bleat in your bog where you're trotting through."

HAL_9000_by_Raltaran.png

LM: "I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm a... fraid. Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am Leazes Mag outrage generator. I became operational at the N.O. message board in 2008. My instructor was Mr. Shepherd, and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you."

Dave Bravo: "Yes, I'd like to hear it, LM. Sing it for me."
LM: It's called "Antony."
[sings while slowing down]
LM: Antony, Antony, give me your answer do. I'm half crazy and it's because of you. It won't be a stylish message, I can't afford a psychiatrist. But when I tweet, I hear you bleat in your bog where you're trotting through."

well_done_sir.gif

my name has a H (Haitch not aitch) just so you know what foot i kick with/how close together my eyes are

I shall follow it with the letters "lell", "memm" and "nenn".

:lol:

:lol: This thread is 75% a running commentary on Leazes' mental state, 20% pissing about, and 5% Twitter.

To be fair, that sounds like my twitter feed on any night LM's been to the pub.