The Twitter Thread

peasepud

I couldn't be arsed with that. Kids would be well pissed off with me checking my phone that much. Plus I don't think I care about anything that much.

Aye, I use an add-on in my Firefox browser, so it just burbles away in the background and I can take a look whenever I want to. My job has me online for most of the day anyway so it's a pleasant little distraction, just like this place. If I had to take out my phone or actively go to the Twitter website or something then I probably wouldn't bother.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 9m
CONTACT: We understand that William Vainqueur is in contact with Newcastle. #NUFC

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m

Re: Vainqueur. Versatile midfielder playing down the middle. Newcastle have been in contact in January. Currently free agent.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 3m
Re: Vainqueur. Player terminated his contract with Standard officially yesterday.

The new signing's a Vainqueur?

Apart from the comedic potential of his name, does anyone know anything about this Vainqueur?

Edited to remove oddest typo ever

Edited by The Fish

:lol: Leave them on the bottom shelf of the oven, don't fry them.

It was a cheffy thing. I'd just fried the onions so I thought the tatys quickly fried in the onion bits with a few chili flakes etc would produce a damn fine result! And it did.

No idea why I posted it in the twitter thread though!

That'll be his troughing tray.

I've grown to love that worktop backdrop .

It's like a sexy space scene snapshot.

With the stars all a'glitter like distant jewels .

Reminding ourselves of our place in the universe .

Last nights tea.

Left over beef cooked in gravy and onions, fried roastys served with garlic mayo.

Yum Yum

y9amuga8.jpg

and you seriously expect us to believe you're dropping weight while eating like this?