The Twitter Thread

peasepud

“@ally_macleod: @themichaelowen when will you be fit and back playing? #topplayer”

Been fit for last 3 games, just can't get in the team.

Honesty at last, he can't get on the bench for a team who have scored once in the last three games.

He's fucking batshit and Stevie must be on the wind up.

Friend of mine is a member on here. Weldy. He's from Belfast, and his family are from the Shankill Road originally. Top top lad who has dispelled any pre-judgements I had about communities in Northern Ireland, he comes over for some home games. My real life mates love him as well when he's been out with us, sound kid, brilliant judge of character too. I've got something bad to say about nearly everyone but not him. I was talking to him tonight, we're sorting out a London away in the new year just haven't decided which yet, and he said this to me. "See that bloke "Leazes Mag" he talks sense, I can't see why anyone would ridicule him". I explained the fact that certain members are power mad, and that Leazes repeating himself pisses people off, led to his ban. He said well at least he writes with passion words to that effect, and he made a point to me about me. He said Stevie, you're different to people on these message boards because you're not a geek, and you're not stuck up. My initial reaction was to agree, but thinking about many of the people on here I thought it was a bit harsh, because there's many good kids who have intelligence but aren't geeky. Look at Alex, he's had more drugs than Mick Jagger. Your Newcastle fan in general will find Leazes endearing though, it's a crying shame that stubborn people won't give him one more chance, and treat him like a yank POW in Vietnam, prodding him with sticks through a bamboo cage. Comments of "he won't be unbanned while I have a say", show people up for exactly what they are imo.

I've noticed you and Weldy botting each other on twitter.

'My mate right, he's Irish but I don't let that put me off him. He's a great judge of character and he said, Stevie, you're better than anyone on there, they're all geeks. So I just thought I'd let you all know I'm better than you'

:lol:

I've noticed you and Weldy botting each other on twitter.

'My mate right, he's Irish but I don't let that put me off him. He's a great judge of character and he said, Stevie, you're better than anyone on there, they're all geeks. So I just thought I'd let you all know I'm better than you'

:lol:

Don't call him Irish. He hasn't got a bigoted bone in his body but don't you fucking dare call him Irish.

Don't call him Irish. He hasn't got a bigoted bone in his body but don't you fucking dare call him Irish.

I didn't even mention the side of the sectarian divide he's on. When Newcastle U19s played in Ballymena, he stood there and watched it with a lad from Derry who's related to the very echelons of republicanism anywhere (from Derry), hardly signs of a classic bigot. Just because someone classes themselves as Northern Irish, Ulsterman or British before "Irish", I'd hardly say it was massive evidence of bigotry. FFS I'm a catholic, I think if you're on either side of the divide surely it's the extremists you're going to "hate", rather than every day people?

Anyway I won't mention Leazes again, I can't believe that someone who contributed so much to this board i.e. http://www.toontastic.net/board/topic/32324-the-day-the-promises-had-to-stop/ his book review has been banned forever. Perhaps if he didn't have "British and Proud" after all he was in the army, then perhaps certain admin would be less stoney about Leazes' status here.

Racism isn't blacks v whites you thick cunt

Yes but what you're referring too is sectarianism, what a dick head :lol: The clue is in the word race. "The republican race" oh dear.

A clear present example of the fact ANYONE in life can get a 2:1

Edited by McFaul

According to the United Nations Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination,

the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction, or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin that has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.

Quit while your behind you bell whiff

Edited by TheRollingStones

Quit while your behind you bell whiff

They're all the same nationality you fool.

This is the most simplistic definition of racism you doilum.

Racism is usually defined as views, practices and actions reflecting the belief that humanity is divided into distinct biological groups called races

Ant must be mixed race given his mother is catholic and his father prod then according to you. Do you understand the phrase "biological groups"?

Edited by McFaul

You are quickly becoming the laughing stock of this board :lol:

Gan give Weldy a kiss to cheer yasel up

You have actually been the laughing stock of this board as long as I've been a member :lol: I'm sure you're aware of that.

The difference being you crave validation by the people on here and it's killing you how much your stock has fallen. Leazes is one of your last remaining allies and he's fucking tapped.

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck how I'm viewed in case you hadn't noticed :lol: I'm a straight edge, pinball playing, motorbike riding male nurse. I've hardly cultivated a super cool image on here. Fortunately I have a life off here and don't have to jet my mates in from abroad ;)