The Twitter Thread

peasepud

Got a twitter PM from Leazes, he's said to convey that you're all tossers and if you unban him he won't be coming back or writing any articles and they have to accept "the likes of Gemmill" will be told to fuck off by him if he decides to post again.

Say hello from me and ask him if he'll tweet me some curry recipes.

He's lacing that poor @toontastic lad on twitter about his board. @toontastic hasn't got a fucking clue whats going on.

@Leazes_Mag ok I can see what you were banned. Your ranting and don't listen. I have not ever banned you. I don't run a message board.
Edited by Barney

I love the non sequitur

'So, Random stranger with the misfortune to have the same name as a forum I was banned from, WHEN are YOU going to answer my SIMPLE question?!'

'Jonny, which headphones do you use?'

Huh.gif

The Toontastic lad is Phil Craig, he started the original Toon-Chat (I think it was called) this board before the merger with NO then when this board split back off thats where his involvement stopped. something like that. He's a good lad Phil, he also set up and ran the old NUFC bulletin board if anyone remembers that before forums were around much.

@yourservice Thats a classic picture and a genuine LOL from me :lol:

He's off his tits tbh, really thinks he is a miss and had something special to offer despite never actually doing this on his numerous 'last chances'.

I have no doubt he could write fantastic articles if he actually wanted to but he spent the whole time (thousands of posts) arguing the toss and telling people what they said.

I wouldn't really say this is mouthing off.

danny guthrie ‏@dannyguthrie20

I'm trying to fit into the direct style of play the manager wants and I pass to much at the minute which is my best asset

I understand what the manger wants but stopping habits like going and getting the ball of the back 4 is difficult

I will adapt to what is asked of me.... The most important thing is the team!!!!

On the other hand great to see some old friends and team mates and that famous away toon army

Thought Kebbe and McAnuff did well for them at the weekend...Kebbe was just back from injury, so he must have taken Guthrie's place. Don't think he came off the bench when Kebbe got the hook though so he must be really out of favour. Reading his comments it makes you wonder why McDermott wanted to sign him in the first place.