Llambias

Tooj

How come Disco Dekka is getting off lightly in all of this.

Especially as under the Halls, Shepherd seemed to be the one getting all of the blame, even though he wasn't the owner, but more mouthpiece for the board who ended up doing a lot of their dirty work for them.

So why is all of the vitriol directed towards Ashley, and not Llambias as well?

:lol:

How come Disco Dekka is getting off lightly in all of this.

Especially as under the Halls, Shepherd seemed to be the one getting all of the blame, even though he wasn't the owner, but more mouthpiece for the board who ended up doing a lot of their dirty work for them.

So why is all of the vitriol directed towards Ashley, and not Llambias as well?

:lol:

Because he's an invisible anonymous little bureaucrat, whereas Shepherd was an attention seeker?

Shepherd shouldn't have gotten all the blame back in the day but he did own about a third of the club or something so he's a but different to the current chairman. Not suggesting Llambias isn't an odious little cunt btw.

I think Llambiarse should get even more stick than Ashley. He's doing the day to day stuff at the club and should be capable of stopping Ashley to make stupid decisions. It's either that were he fails or that he is proposing those decisions himself. He has absolutely no qualifications to run a football club and since pissing off Keegan has at no point proven he actually can grow into the job. He's the real cancer at the club iyam.

I think Llambiarse should get even more stick than Ashley. He's doing the day to day stuff at the club and should be capable of stopping Ashley to make stupid decisions. It's either that were he fails or that he is proposing those decisions himself. He has absolutely no qualifications to run a football club and since pissing off Keegan has at no point proven he actually can grow into the job. He's the real cancer at the club iyam.

Sort of agree but at the same time the owner not only employed him but has stuck by him in all this. He's the one with the real power and, as such, is the root of all our problems.

Sort of agree but at the same time the owner not only employed him but has stuck by him in all this. He's the one with the real power and, as such, is the root of all our problems.

I blame Ashley for being a incredible thick owner of a football club who is getting almost all of his decisions wrong. Though I don't think you need any qualifications to own a football club, but you should have some managerial ability when you are employed to run it.

They are like one being to me, hate one, hate both, but it's a good point, it is so very noticeable how Ashley embraced Cuntism so rapidly after Chris Mort left, when Mort was Chairman there was a real positive vibe but as soon as he departed and was replaced by Llambias the whole place rapidly went to rat shit.