Who do you want as the next manager of NUFC?

Anorthernsoul

Scratching my head on this one. Can't see O'Neill working under the current regime. Anybody's who's any good already has a job.

Any manager who is half decent, has a brain and any self respect should really stay well away from this job, working for this bunch of utter cunts will only end up badly.

And lets be honest the first thing the fat cunt will ask his new manager to do is likely to be accept a bid for carroll and enrique, and replace them with a couple of plodders from the championship.

He clearly expected hughton to be a yes man and do exactly what he's told, have no ambition and make no demands, and it didn't work out liek that, so its time to shit on hughton and fuck the club up completely.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where Ashley shows his hand

Jol or O Neil shows he wants success and must be prepared to put money in

Pardew and the rest of the third raters shows he is gonna be a cheap twat and has no ambition.

I would be well happy with Jol

Reminds me of when SBR went and we were linked with all sorts of big names only to get Souness.

Can we even rule him out with ashley in charge!

Were you in Frankie and Bennys on Saturday btw? :D

Reminds me of when SBR went and we were linked with all sorts of big names only to get Souness.

Urinating in the foyer?

Yeah, my mate fancied a pizza and i wasnt that hungry, usually indian or chinese on saturday for lunch! didn't see you there?

Urinating in the foyer?

:icon_lol:

**Alarm just went off in Chez's house.

Ideally I'd like it to be someone like O'Neill, McClaren or Jol. They'd never come to work under these clowns though.

Realistically it's going to be one of Pardew, Kinnear, Mike Walker, Ron Atkinson, Dave Bassett, Glenn Hoddle, Joe Royle, George Graham, Howard Wilkinson, Gerry Francis, Brian Little or Frank Clark.

This

Odds are based on betting paterns - which due to the internet and shite like facebook and twitter - are no longer based on actual events.

So I wouldn't read much into it - odds have already been suspended on both Pardew and Jol tonight once or twice.

Were you in Frankie and Bennys on Saturday btw? :icon_lol:

Urinating in the foyer?

:D On CCTV again no doubt too, like some incontinent thief off crimestoppers.

Owen Coyle.

But not a cat in hells chance of tempting him from the bigger club he is now at.

Owen Coyle would be my first choice. He's transformed both Burnley and Bolton.

Bolton may consider it if the compensation was good enough.

I've put money on Coyle (30/1), Venables (500/1) and Curbishley (200/1).

he's now at a bigger club ie Bolton. I'd be massively shocked if he came here now.

Not sure what makes them a bigger club. But they are £93m in debt and there has been lots of talk about them selling Elmander and Cahill if a good offer came in. Only Gartside would know if Coyle has a price, but i would say he's worth what ever it is.

If only to hear him say "Barclays Premier League" a minimum 12 times per interview.

Owen Coyle.

But not a cat in hells chance of tempting him from the bigger club he is now at.

Owen Coyle would be my first choice. He's transformed both Burnley and Bolton.

Bolton may consider it if the compensation was good enough.

I've put money on Coyle (30/1), Venables (500/1) and Curbishley (200/1).

he's now at a bigger club ie Bolton. I'd be massively shocked if he came here now.

Not sure what makes them a bigger club. But they are £93m in debt and there has been lots of talk about them selling Elmander and Cahill if a good offer came in. Only Gartside would know if Coyle has a price, but i would say he's worth what ever it is.

If only to hear him say "Barclays Premier League" a minimum 12 times per interview.

Well, lets put it another way. Under Mike Ashley, we have behaved - arguably - as if we are the smallest thinking club in the premiership, both in terms of ambition shown in the transfer market, the salary paid to our ex manager, and the fact he couldn't attract a new number 2 to a club like NUFC to work with him.