Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Running out of energy to invest emotion in the Goon show.

I've posted passionate rants on here about it being our club and it always will be, but it is so fucking bizarre and detached from the fans now that I think it is clearly lost until Ashley goes. I don't know what it is these days, in the past it has been a rollercoaster with some soaring summits, thrilling twists and painful let downs. Now it's like being dragged by a lunatic driven tractor through a Sports Direct field filled with manure covered breeze blocks, how long can anyone put up with that?

Newcastle United is owned by a complete and utter cunt, don't give him your money; nothing. Fuck loyalty, it is stupidity.

No one has ever summed up my feelings better than this. Word for word how I feel. I've got no energy left for them, got no hurt left, got no happiness left for them, I'm feeling no emotion that's how I feel with regards to NUFC, I'm drained of them this week. They are one of the most important things in most of our lives but it's time to take stock and think is all the emotional energy worth it, because it is worth it when you have respect for your leader, when you can see hope for the future, when you fuckin dream of better days.

It's all gone though, I think the thing when a lot of us were 10-16 in the late 80s early 90s, we realised it couldn't get any worse, it would get better, we had John Hall and the Magpie Group always hovering to take it to the promised land, and it was a lot easier to get there now. This regime is like the fuckin Benny Hill Show, you could pick 5 people any five off this board and I genuinely believe we would have a better idea how to run this football club. You would honestly think that what they are doing is a deliberate wind up, not fuckin about that's how bad it is, it's almost like a wind up. "They wouldn't do that would they?!?!?!?!?!?" and they consistently do. I'm sick of it, I'm fuckin sick of it. The ONLY thing that makes this club better is a buy out now, the only thing that will give us hope is a buy out.

Chairman - Alex

Cfo - Chez

Dir of Media and Comm - Parky

Dir of Football - Stevie

Dir of Academy and Youth Affairs - 2J

Steve Wraith - CT

Mascot - Meenzer in drag.

Fixed your post

I've posted passionate rants on here about it being our club and it always will be, but it is so fucking bizarre and detached from the fans now that I think it is clearly lost until Ashley goes. I don't know what it is these days, in the past it has been a rollercoaster with some soaring summits, thrilling twists and painful let downs. Now it's like being dragged by a lunatic driven tractor through a Sports Direct field filled with manure covered breeze blocks, how long can anyone put up with that?

Newcastle United is owned by a complete and utter cunt, don't give him your money; nothing. Fuck loyalty, it is stupidity.

No one has ever summed up my feelings better than this. Word for word how I feel. I've got no energy left for them, got no hurt left, got no happiness left for them, I'm feeling no emotion that's how I feel with regards to NUFC, I'm drained of them this week. They are one of the most important things in most of our lives but it's time to take stock and think is all the emotional energy worth it, because it is worth it when you have respect for your leader, when you can see hope for the future, when you fuckin dream of better days.

It's all gone though, I think the thing when a lot of us were 10-16 in the late 80s early 90s, we realised it couldn't get any worse, it would get better, we had John Hall and the Magpie Group always hovering to take it to the promised land, and it was a lot easier to get there now. This regime is like the fuckin Benny Hill Show, you could pick 5 people any five off this board and I genuinely believe we would have a better idea how to run this football club. You would honestly think that what they are doing is a deliberate wind up, not fuckin about that's how bad it is, it's almost like a wind up. "They wouldn't do that would they?!?!?!?!?!?" and they consistently do. I'm sick of it, I'm fuckin sick of it. The ONLY thing that makes this club better is a buy out now, the only thing that will give us hope is a buy out.

Chairman - Alex

Cfo - Chez

Dir of Football - Stevie

Steve Wraith - CT

Fixed your post

Is he gangsta enough though? :razz:

I'd have Stevie doing team talks as well.

I'd be better in a Terry Mac role doing one on ones.

LM could be the manager as long as he doesn't offend Tiote, Shola, Ranger and especially Ben Arfa.

LM could be the manager as long as he doesn't offend Tiote, Shola, Ranger and especially Ben Arfa.

Trying to find a role for the Fish.

Do tactics not constitute as having a 'plan' ? :razz:

Trying to find a role for the Fish.

That old tea lady won't last forever..

Chairman - Alex

Cfo - Chez

Dir of Football - Stevie

Steve Wraith - CT

Fixed your post

Cunt. I've been axed before a fucking ball's kicked.

Sack the board.

Do tactics not constitute as having a 'plan' ? :razz:

Cloughie is to just say "Go and play you're better than this lot". :razz:

Chairman - Alex

Cfo - Chez

Dir of Football - Stevie

Steve Wraith - CT

Fixed your post

Sack the board.

That's what you get for denying Kitman the job he was born for.

:razz:

I'm slowly, rather pathetically, possibly logically, none the less still capitulately finding myself inclined to support Pardew just because I can't see another way around it. I hate the regime but I still can't fathom not wanting us to do well, or doing something that would directly or indirectly hinder performances on the pitch.

''Cheer the team, fuck the regime'' is perhaps my mantra.

I'm slowly, rather pathetically, possibly logically, none the less still capitulately finding myself inclined to support Pardew just because I can't see another way around it. I hate the regime but I still can't fathom not wanting us to do well, or doing something that would directly or indirectly hinder performances on the pitch.

This is what Ashley is relying on. Give it a few weeks and the stupid Geordies will be happily handing over their cash again.

Rationalising this stuff and trying to unbatter your head just means you end up doing their job for them. That way lies apathy.

I mean I can see the arguments for supporting Pardew - by most accounts, he acquitted himself well today, and we ARE stuck with him, but it's so easy to let that acceptance of him become acceptance of the situation. Having said that, I don't go anymore and I don't envy anyone the decision of how to vent their anger at the weekend.

On the point of not going anymore btw, I stopped going cos I felt Ashley was taking the piss and I wasn't prepared to hand over £600 per year to him. At times this season I've missed it and was entertaining the idea of seeing if they did some sort of half season ticket thing. Hughton had restored some pride, we hadn't heard from Ashley for a while and I'd sort of forgotten what it was like to be pissed off with him. Then the last week happened and it was like "THAT'S the feeling. Now I remember what it feels like to have the piss taken out of you by this fucking arsehole."

So basically what I'm trying to say is don't forget and just lapse back into being apathetic about the situation. These twats have taken the piss out of Hughton, the players and the fans and they did it expecting a short term reaction followed by long term apathy. Disappoint them.

Rationalising this stuff and trying to unbatter your head just means you end up doing their job for them. That way lies apathy.

I mean I can see the arguments for supporting Pardew - by most accounts, he acquitted himself well today, and we ARE stuck with him, but it's so easy to let that acceptance of him become acceptance of the situation. Having said that, I don't go anymore and I don't envy anyone the decision of how to vent their anger at the weekend.

On the point of not going anymore btw, I stopped going cos I felt Ashley was taking the piss and I wasn't prepared to hand over £600 per year to him. At times this season I've missed it and was entertaining the idea of seeing if they did some sort of half season ticket thing. Hughton had restored some pride, we hadn't heard from Ashley for a while and I'd sort of forgotten what it was like to be pissed off with him. Then the last week happened and it was like "THAT'S the feeling. Now I remember what it feels like to have the piss taken out of you by this fucking arsehole."

So basically what I'm trying to say is don't forget and just lapse back into being apathetic about the situation. These twats have taken the piss out of Hughton, the players and the fans and they did it expecting a short term reaction followed by long term apathy. Disappoint them.

He acquitted himself well in a controlled environment where the people asking the question won’t push too hard in case they get banned. Or in other words, in was set piece PR exercise.

Our loyalty has always been a double edged sword. It underpins our huge potential but has also been a safety net for incompetent owners down the years. If the supporters will turn up to watch eleven carthorses why bother investing in thoroughbreds? The problem now is Ashley is a different league to the likes McKeag and Westwood and is exploiting our loyalty in the same way he exploits Asia’s employment laws.

Can you see the argument for not supporting him in that he's been an integral part of the backstabbing snivveling snidey campaign against Chris Hughton for two months. He can acquit himself as well as he likes he's not getting my support the cunt. Backstabbers are THE worst people in every day life they come with a smile and fuck you over, and to see it at this level honestly I feel sick, I'll never support him.

Pardew didnt plot behind the scenes to get rid of Hughton, thats a ridiculous idea. Cant believe some of you are entertaining it based on him being in the frame for 2 weeks or whatever.

Stevie knew this since 22nd October which means its been hatched as a plan weeks before that. Lawyers would have been involved in preparing the dismissal for ages. Are they part of the 'plot'?

None of this implicates anyone other than Ashley in Hughton's sacking.

exactly

Chairman - Alex

Cfo - Chez

Dir of Football - Stevie

Steve Wraith - CT

Fixed your post

Sack the board.

:razz:

I can put the cones out if need be.

If anyone is good enough to reprise the Terr Mac role its Monkeys Fist.

Can you see the argument for not supporting him in that he's been an integral part of the backstabbing snivveling snidey campaign against Chris Hughton for two months. He can acquit himself as well as he likes he's not getting my support the cunt. Backstabbers are THE worst people in every day life they come with a smile and fuck you over, and to see it at this level honestly I feel sick, I'll never support him.

Don't get me wrong, I think the default position should be not supporting him. All I was saying was that I understand the idea of "He's the manager, I have to support him", which is the standard whenever someone new comes in. Not this time though.

Don't get me wrong, I think the default position should be not supporting him. All I was saying was that I understand the idea of "He's the manager, I have to support him", which is the standard whenever someone new comes in. Not this time though.

You are absolutely spot on.

Pardew didnt plot behind the scenes to get rid of Hughton, thats a ridiculous idea. Cant believe some of you are entertaining it based on him being in the frame for 2 weeks or whatever.

Stevie knew this since 22nd October which means its been hatched as a plan weeks before that. Lawyers would have been involved in preparing the dismissal for ages. Are they part of the 'plot'?

None of this implicates anyone other than Ashley in Hughton's sacking.

exactly

Yeah, i can't see the issue with Pardew himself. Ashley and lambiarse have gone to him (anytime within the last few months possibly) and have said do you fancy a massive managerial job at a great club on a big contract because we're going to sack Hughton sooner or later. Whether Pardew felt sorry for Hughton or was apathetic either way he wasn't goign to stop him being sacked, so why wouldn't he take the job. If people on here were out of work and some MD of a big company comes along and says do you want a job, the current guy is out soon, you really not going to take it?

That's a completely seperate thing to the fact he isn't good enough and i don't want him as manager here and that if people want to spend the whole Liverpool match protesting i'd completely understand it. But Pardew's here now, i'm not going to slate him, though i'll happilly have a right go at ashley till the day he fucks off, or even better dies.