Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Focus on youth = we're selling the best senior players.

How does that relate to the dearth of coaches at the club like? They must think we're fucking stupid. Although that's a given I suppose.

Quite clever PR from the club making him do the conference by himself. No photos of him and Derek grinning together, lessens the perception that he's their man etc.

Might all be accidental like, but if not it was a good idea.

Quite clever PR from the club making him do the conference by himself. No photos of him and Derek grinning together, lessens the perception that he's their man etc.

Accidental my fucking arsehole!

I doubt they could have kept a straight face tbh

Hate it when insidious pricks have good ideas.

It worked on me

Yay Alan Pardew!

:razz:

I can imagine the conversation just before they went into the press conference.

Pardew: "Are you coming in with me Derek?"

Derek: "Oh, erm, yeah I..I just need to get something from the car. Be right back."

*Patter of running feet, car door slamming, car driving away, plane taking off*

Accidental my fucking arsehole!

*lubes up*

Derek: "Oh, erm, yeah I..I just need to get something from the car. Be right back."

Spoken like a true Family Guy fan

More Simpons.

More Simpons.

I was thinking more Big Train

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8VAJSXsIFo

Was the tea lady there?

Sacked and replaced by nineteen year old Nigerian student with more experience of dropping cups and saucers, using salt in place of sugar and falling out with the milkman

Running out of energy to invest emotion in the Goon show.

I've posted passionate rants on here about it being our club and it always will be, but it is so fucking bizarre and detached from the fans now that I think it is clearly lost until Ashley goes. I don't know what it is these days, in the past it has been a rollercoaster with some soaring summits, thrilling twists and painful let downs. Now it's like being dragged by a lunatic driven tractor through a Sports Direct field filled with manure covered breeze blocks, how long can anyone put up with that?

Newcastle United is owned by a complete and utter cunt, don't give him your money; nothing. Fuck loyalty, it is stupidity.