Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nah I've no time for them, especially after their "Newcastle fans wouldn't know a proper manager if he...." sort of shite (much like the Spurs twats with Sissoko btw) they were completely fucking wrong, we were spot on so ner ner ner ner nerrr nerr. I don't understand their desire to lord it over us tbh, it's small time, I mean that is what they are but it's mackem type behavior really and it's pathetic. They're happy enough to moan about him but they're doing it without any sense of how ridiculous they look after they slagged us for bits for giving him shite.

It's a tough one for me, I'd love to see Rafa take us to slumhurst park and give that shambles of a side a good kicking but I also like the idea of Pardew being out of footy.

I'm with you there like, add in the usual suspects in the media telling us how wrong we were etc.

I'm with you there like, add in the usual suspects in the media telling us how wrong we were etc.

Aye, I laugh every time I see these pundits and journalists who tore us to bits when he went on a run at Palace saying things like "he goes on winning runs followed by disastrous runs of form such as 5 wins in 2016" now, these were the fucking things we said to defend ourselves and they were having none of it I'm not giving them a pass because they've finally clocked on to something we knew 3 years ago.

I didn't have much respect for a lot of pundits but the way they showed complete lack of insight and knowledge about Pardew when it wasn't exactly hard to see what was going on if you took a little time to look at our games and form under him has made me lose the little respect I had. Watching some of them slag off Phil Neville is hilarious tbh as they were saying very similar stuff about a year ago and they had very similar evidence and facts available to them then (the fact he still hasn't caught on shows what a fucking dipshit he is btw).

Someone had an interesting theory a while back that he has a scale that goes from attacking to defensive and he's constantly moving along it. When he hits the sweet spot he goes on one of his winning runs and then veers off too far to one of the other ends of the scale and ends up on a shit streak.

It was your mate the octo-spaz who had that theory. Finally you've found common ground.

hUNAo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

:lol:

How funny that they're feeling the need to boycott, they aren't in the relegation zone and he recently had them get their highest place for yonks as well as an FA cup final, whereas we got pulled to bit for moaning about him as he got us 5th a few season prior to us moaning. I hope they fully appreciate the fucking irony.

:lol:

How funny that they're feeling the need to boycott, they aren't in the relegation zone and he recently had them get their highest place for yonks as well as an FA cup final, whereas we got pulled to bit for moaning about him as he got us 5th a few season prior to us moaning. I hope they fully appreciate the fucking irony.

You know they won't.

I hope our problem with him is now fucking clear to people. It was around in the last 18 months-ish of his time with us ffs.

Yeah, it's clear.

It's because he's a cockney, right?