Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's ridiculous to take the position that nobody could do better with these players than a manager who you admit yourself is poor and needs replacing. These are professional footballers who would obviously improve as a unit if exposed to better coaching, tactics, organisation and motivation.

You're talking as if we've assembled a team of fat blokes from down the pub who can't help but ship 4 goals every week.

You're either being contrary or you're stupid. It's difficult to tell which at times.

He absolutely loves it when there's a crisis because, due to everyone having seen through his 'look at me' act ages ago, this is the only time he gets people (other than the likes of Fish) biting.

But no new manager is going to make a great deal of difference and to keep saying "they're all internationals" is to kid yourself with false hope.

That's just rubbish. You might argue we can't get a better manager than Pardew, or we might replace him with a worse one....but to say no new manager could do better with organising, coaching and motivating our team is bollocks

It's ridiculous to take the position that nobody could do better with these players than a manager who you admit yourself is poor and needs replacing. These are professional footballers who would obviously improve as a unit if exposed to better coaching, tactics, organisation and motivation.

You're talking as if we've assembled a team of fat blokes from down the pub who can't help but ship 4 goals every week.

You're either being contrary or you're stupid. It's difficult to tell which at times.

That's like asking him if he wants the starter or a dessert. The answer is of course.......

He absolutely loves it when there's a crisis because, due to everyone having seen through his 'look at me' act ages ago, this is the only time he gets people (other than the likes of Fish) biting.

Aye I should know better tbf. Sometimes I think he really is just thick though.

I didn't say won't do better, I said won't make a great deal of difference.

A new manager won't save us from a relegation battle. Only big bucks will.

By definition then Pardew is one of the best managers in the world. :lol:

It's imperative that once Pardew goes that all attention is turned to Ashley he is the root of this. All this talk of new managers and new players is all very well but he'll still be running the club on a shoestring while raking in £millions the club is broken and can't begin to be fixed until Ashleys gone.

The fuck did I do?

It's imperative that once Pardew goes that all attention is turned to Ashley he is the root of this. All this talk of new managers and new players is all very well but he'll still be running the club on a shoestring while raking in £millions the club is broken and can't begin to be fixed until Ashleys gone.

Ashley isn't going to sack Pardew because the fans want him to, he'll only get rid of him if it threatens the club's Premier League survival, similarly we can spit all the venom in the world at him personally and he won't be moved. People think he does things out of spite, or to fuck us over or whatever, he's not. He simply doesn't care one way or the other.

"should be given time"

he's the longest serving manager in the prem... how much time does he need.

Should be given time my arse. I have to say a majority of the Southern media are complete fuckwits.

Many people choose to put this to back of their minds but this is the truth from the terraces, we drew 1-1 with Wolves last home game of 03/04, and Robson got a dogs abuse off the fans. It's no exaggeration to say when he was sacked www.nufc.com and I truthfully believe 50% of our fans supported it whole-heartedly, and for what? 4th, 3rd and fucking 5th with a massively injured squad and obscene amount of games that season. No-one can deny that.

Sir Bobby started the next season with exactly the same record as Pardew - W0 D2 L2. Robson sacked. Few fans said a word after establishing ourselves as a top 5 club. This bastard had relegation form last season for 5 months, and had it the whole season the year before yet blamed our European run. Utter cunts Ashley, Pardew and anyone questioning why fans are up in arms that he's still got his job.

Anyone who hasn't watched the ESPN piece with Shakka and Stewart Robson from just before Pardew arrived really should do. First of all it's refreshing to see pundits not just trot out the same shite about managers and actually question what he would bring to us and highlight his issues. Robson particularly sticks the boot in and I have so say he perfectly predicts what would happen with Pardew.

He says that Pardew will tell you he plays attacking football but doesn't (backed by Shakka confirming that when he played under Pardew they were told to hit Marlon Harewood early).

He says there is no creativity in his midfields.

He says he's not a fan of his touchline antics and that when things are going well it's all about Pardew but when things go badly he hides in his dugout.

Hislop also questioned how he would be able to handle senior players with big egos, Barton, Carroll & Nolan are mentioned. None of them are here now and neither is Ben Arfa funnily enough.

You would honestly think they had seen the future and were telling us what would happen here.

Of course Pardew isn't totally to blame, the players that are here should have some professional pride at the very least and he should have been given a new striker and centreback this summer but none of that excuses Pardew's failures. He should be able to do better with what he has. He should be able to construct a team with some sort of attacking idea. He should be able to come up with more set piece ideas than floating it to Williamson at the far post. And he shouldn't be head butting opposition players and calling opposition manager old cunts or pushing linesmen. All of this is beyond him so he's clearly not (as Charlton, West Ham and Southampton have already realised) capable of doing the job.

Anyone who hasn't watched the ESPN piece with Shakka and Stewart Robson from just before Pardew arrived really should do. First of all it's refreshing to see pundits not just trot out the same shite about managers and actually question what he would bring to us and highlight his issues. Robson particularly sticks the boot in and I have so say he perfectly predicts what would happen with Pardew.

He says that Pardew will tell you he plays attacking football but doesn't (backed by Shakka confirming that when he played under Pardew they were told to hit Marlon Harewood early).

He says there is no creativity in his midfields.

He says he's not a fan of his touchline antics and that when things are going well it's all about Pardew but when things go badly he hides in his dugout.

Hislop also questioned how he would be able to handle senior players with big egos, Barton, Carroll & Nolan are mentioned. None of them are here now and neither is Ben Arfa funnily enough.

You would honestly think they had seen the future and were telling us what would happen here.

Of course Pardew isn't totally to blame, the players that are here should have some professional pride at the very least and he should have been given a new striker and centreback this summer but none of that excuses Pardew's failures. He should be able to do better with what he has. He should be able to construct a team with some sort of attacking idea. He should be able to come up with more set piece ideas than floating it to Williamson at the far post. And he shouldn't be head butting opposition players and calling opposition manager old cunts or pushing linesmen. All of this is beyond him so he's clearly not (as Charlton, West Ham and Southampton have already realised) capable of doing the job.

Got a link to a video of that mate?

Aye. A couple of my mates sit right behind the dugout (close enough for Pardew to tell one of them to "shat ap you mappett" when he was telling him he's shit last season) and they said that you could hear him shouting hit shola every time he was on the pitch and Williamson or Colo got the ball.