Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can't understand how anyone could feel sorry for him. He knew exactly what he signed up to. He's in a job at a big club that he'd never get on merit. If he resigned today he would be in a much better position than before he came to Newcastle, he managed Southampton in League One back then ffs.

they're journalists. good reporters get paid to ask difficult questions.

pardew could answer them, but he'd lose his job.

i sort of feel a bit for him because he's the only communication line into the club. he's the fall guy.

he's grateful to have the job, but you have to wonder how long he'll put up with taking public humiliations when he could find a better employer elsewhere.

Sympathy for Pardew? You're having a laugh :jesuswept:

A few months ago, after masterminding a skilful defeat of Chelsea at St James’ Park, Pardew chose his moment to hail the club’s owner.

That one was for Mike,” he chirped – before assuring us that, contrary to the evidence of five depressing years, Ashley was indeed a Newcastle “fan.”

Pretty sure if West Ham sack big Sam, he would jump at taking them on. One can only pray this happens. In way I do feel a little sorry for him, as he seems to be the only mouth piece for the club.

Things is we felt sorry for Keegan, Hughton & Shearer they were treat shockingly Pardew's one of them these are jobs for the boys Kinnears the same sorry but no sympathy from me.

Me too. What's the point on asking him questions that they know he cant really answer.

Because:

It's their job to ask the questions

It's his job to face them, if not answer them

They are giving him an opportunity to say what he really thinks

And finally because, one day, he's gonna give them what they (and we) want

Nobody should be feeling sorry for him though, he's paid a fuckload of money and there are plenty other clubs that he could get a job at if he wanted to, or if he had any self-respect.

Also can't get my head round his comments about wanting to change style and go long-ball for Shola without Cabaye; mainly because we played excellent football on the ground against Norwich without Cabaye. :idiot:

Pardew clearly has no self respect or he wouldn't take the shit that Ashley gives him. Either that or the money is much more important to him (which is fair enough, many people do shit jobs for wankers because it pays them well) but either way it leads to the fans and players having no respect for him either.

There's no way I'm going to feel sorry for him for that.

But if he goes, I suspect our problems would only continue to grow.

Pardew clearly has no self respect or he wouldn't take the shit that Ashley gives him. Either that or the money is much more important to him (which is fair enough, many people do shit jobs for wankers because it pays them well) but either way it leads to the fans and players having no respect for him either.There's no way I'm going to feel sorry for him for that.But if he goes, I suspect our problems would only continue to grow.

IF Pardew was to go & Kinnear got the managers job the journalists would have a field day with him it wouldn't do the club any good but it would be really funny.

IF Pardew was to go & Kinnear got the managers job the journalists would have a field day with him it wouldn't do the club any good but it would be really funny.

No it would be yet another embarassment to us and the final straw for a lot of match goers who justifyably woudln't be able to take any more!

No it would be yet another embarassment to us and the final straw for a lot of match goers who justifyably woudln't be able to take any more!

I think we may already be at the final straw stage for a lot of people tbh.

Don't buy merchandise,food and drink at the ground, and don't buy a programme.I would never suggest not going to the match though.

Yeah just take a flask & sandwiches that'll show them.

Sympathy for pardew? fuck right off

He knew exactly who he was having dealings with and the underhand nature of his appointment, he was never going get another chance at a club anywhere near the the size of ours, especially after what "he got upto" at the previous clubs "ALLEGEDLY" ***

fuck em, he made his bed and now it's got to the stage where he's uncomfortable to lie in it, my heart bleeds.

*** for any over paid lawyers sending me spam about content which doesn't exist with incomplete links etc relating to something in this thread, yes henri brandman & co that means you.

What you been getting emails about? :lol: