Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Won't there by stock photos of him you could use? I was going to say use the one off wiki because they only use ones that are free and in the public domain but it's a terrible photo.

Edited by alex

Won't there by stock photos of him you could use? I was going to say use the one off wiki because they only use ones that are free and in the public domain but it's a terrible photo.

Have to pay for stock images mate, and I dont get paid for the blog writing so it's a no go.

I'm sure someone must have pics of the stadium etc though?

It's just to show on the blog home page that the article is about the toon, so it doesn't have to be Pardew and just something Toon related

Have to pay for stock images mate, and I dont get paid for the blog writing so it's a no go.

I'm sure someone must have pics of the stadium etc though?

It's just to show on the blog home page that the article is about the toon, so it doesn't have to be Pardew and just something Toon related

Ah, apologies. I think someone off here took some photos of a match and posted them in the photography forum btw.

there are blogs the world over that use images, just give credit to whoevers image it is would see you right surely?

Would need there permission first I think, dont think you can just take someones work and then give them credit without them agreeing first.

there are blogs the world over that use images, just give credit to whoevers image it is would see you right surely?

Would need there permission first I think, dont think you can just take someones work and then give them credit without them agreeing first.

If your righting a blog Id knock that shit on the head first. ;)

If your righting a blog Id knock that shit on the head first. ;)

Haha don't worry my wife proof reads everything before I submit it!

Acta hasn't happened yet mate, just give credit and if you do happen to be asked to take something down do it.

As a photographer myself I feel somewhat uneasy from an ethical point of view doing things that way. If anyone did that to me I'd be well narked!

Plus the way I'm doing it gives amateur photographers a chance to get their pics seen by hundreds of people and their name will be on there so they get credit and coverage.

The chances of you getting a useable picture of Pardew from someone on here are canny slim though. They'd need some serious lens on their camera to be getting shots of Pardew from their seat. I think you're gonna have to look for alternative means.

The chances of you getting a useable picture of Pardew from someone on here are canny slim though. They'd need some serious lens on their camera to be getting shots of Pardew from their seat. I think you're gonna have to look for alternative means.

Aye I know it's a long shot (erm yeah literally lol) but thought I'd ask just in case... actually got a one of Mowbray from a Boro supporter for my last one so you never know what people have knocking about.

Like I said earlier though if anyone has a generic pic like the badge, crest, stadium etc then that might be fine too.

I've got one of the pitch and east stand, taken from the top level of the Milburn, empty stadium and pitch, I'll send it to you when I get home mate.

Cheers mate, that's the kind of generic image that will work well I'd imagine for a few articles.

When you send it can you please just put a line saying you took the pic and are happy for me to use it?