Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So many mugs on here. You get the impression they watched the mackem game with gritted teeth and disappointment etched across their brow. Has Ashley got some sort of hypnotic impact over some of you nobheads? It's like justifying the holocaust what some of you are trying to do, ironic seeing as Ashleys a yid like.

:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many mugs on here. You get the impression they watched the mackem game with gritted teeth and disappointment etched across their brow. Has Ashley got some sort of hypnotic impact over some of you nobheads? It's like justifying the holocaust what some of you are trying to do, ironic seeing as Ashleys a yid like.

The are either on the windup or don't really understand.

Seriously though CT. What evidence could you possibly cite that this is well planned? You were gutted Hughton went yesterday and were having a pop at Ashley and now you're putting forward the notion it may all be part of some master plan. And you wonder why you have about as much credibilty and Kevin and Attain.

Initially I thought this was a stunt to avoid spending money in January.

But, if this was the case, he'd have done it in January. Our next games are Liverpool, Birmingham (away), Man-city and Tottenham, so if the post about forecasting results is true - the timing interesting.

None of this suggests it was well planned, but I guess what I'm trying to say it we have to wait to see which manager is brought in and who arrives in January.

They wanted it done and dusted in October though, until the 5-1 and Arsenal results made it impossible.

Assuming, for argument's sake, that's true, what a fucking stupid time to bring a manager in that would've been.

Lets not get too hysterical though. Hughton was the caretaker who did well and was given a years contract to allow some sort of stability while fighting promotion. Since the start of the season they havent obviously liked what they've seen so when would you have sacked him?

I asked really nicely too.

The are either on the windup or don't really understand.

There's at least 8 of them on this thread. So called NUFC fans, none of them mentally ill too.

Think there were signs that the players had started to lose their way. The silly bans - Collo, Barton etc...The lack of interest from Guti...By any standard there have been some poor performances of late and I sensed a lack of commitment from some of the players. Just saying like.

You're a good lad and all that Parky, but that's pish. The performance at Arsenal was one of the most committed I've seen off a toon team ever. That's only 3/4 weeks ago.

And the performance against WBA was shocking and that was 3 days ago and the one agaist Bolton was a week ago, things were slipping and thats a fact

Read Alex's post above.

I did then I read the shit you posted

What that it was 3/4 weeks ago we produced one of the most committed showings I've ever seen you stupid cunt? Well we did. The reasons our form suffered are obvious.

No knob head, I know we played well against Arsenal and yes it was 4 weeks ago but barring the Chelsea game we ave been gash. 2 points from 15??? What if after the next 4 or 5 we were at the bottom, what would you do? watch re runs of the Arsenal game??

You still don't get it do you?

Fuck me man, anyone can see we have a lack of bodies, a lack of quality bodies in the squad. So changing manager will fix that will it?

Do you understand now or shall I draw a diagram for you with stick figures?

Changing manager and giving money to spend will change things. I dont think Ashley had the confidence in Houghton to do that and stop making out our squad is shit cos it isnt, small yes but other teams have small squads too

Monopoly money isn't worth anything in real life man.

haha. Straight out of Newcastle Online. What a fuckwit. Try telling that to Sir Alex Ferguson for starters.....unbelievebly stupid.

:icon_lol:

What did I say about your obsessive behaviour, have you forgotten?

Seriously though CT. What evidence could you possibly cite that this is well planned? You were gutted Hughton went yesterday and were having a pop at Ashley and now you're putting forward the notion it may all be part of some master plan. And you wonder why you have about as much credibilty and Kevin and Attain.

But, if this was the case, he'd have done it in January. Our next games are Liverpool, Birmingham (away), Man-city and Tottenham, so if the post about forecasting results is true - the timing interesting.

None of this suggests it was well planned, but I guess what I'm trying to say it we have to wait to see which manager is brought in and who arrives in January.

They wanted it done and dusted in October though, until the 5-1 and Arsenal results made it impossible.

Assuming, for argument's sake, that's true, what a fucking stupid time to bring a manager in that would've been.

Lets not get too hysterical though. Hughton was the caretaker who did well and was given a years contract to allow some sort of stability while fighting promotion. Since the start of the season they havent obviously liked what they've seen so when would you have sacked him?

Do you reckon it was the 6-0 on the opening day or the 5-1 against the Mackems that swayed them? :D

You're an absolute joke man.

I guarentee if we were bottom at christmas knobs like you would have slagged Houghton and blamed Ashley for sticking with him. He`s made a decision so deal with it and stop fucking crying until you know what is happening and as for the 5-1 I loved it and the Villa game and the Arsenal and Chelsea games but it doesnt wipe out the utter shite either

Think there were signs that the players had started to lose their way. The silly bans - Collo, Barton etc...The lack of interest from Guti...By any standard there have been some poor performances of late and I sensed a lack of commitment from some of the players. Just saying like.

You're a good lad and all that Parky, but that's pish. The performance at Arsenal was one of the most committed I've seen off a toon team ever. That's only 3/4 weeks ago.

And the performance against WBA was shocking and that was 3 days ago and the one agaist Bolton was a week ago, things were slipping and thats a fact

Read Alex's post above.

What that it was 3/4 weeks ago we produced one of the most committed showings I've ever seen you stupid cunt? Well we did. The reasons our form suffered are obvious.

No knob head, I know we played well against Arsenal and yes it was 4 weeks ago but barring the Chelsea game we ave been gash. 2 points from 15??? What if after the next 4 or 5 we were at the bottom, what would you do? watch re runs of the Arsenal game??

If, after the next 4 or 5 games we're in the bottom 3, do we then sack the new manager?

LOL, you dont get it do you!! Ashley his made his decision and I didnt say I agreed with it but I can see why he has done it. It was either back him or sack him and he didnt have the confidence in him. All im saying is see what happens next before judging

So you're on the fence then. Fair enough.

Thats exactly where I am for the moment. No matter what people think of Ashley he`s not stupid. If he doesnt have a plan and someone lined up to step in I will be surprised. If he doesnt then he should have stuck with Houghton

If he does have a plan, i will be surprised.

Do you think he wants us relegated again? Where would that leave him?. If we end up fucked I will hold my hands up but I dont think he would have done this knee jerk style with no back up plan

His desires and his decisions are not often related though so, its irrelevant to ask if he wants us to stay up. The idea that the man is 'intelligent' and a 'planner' is laughable. He's a ruthless opportunist, nowt else.

I would like to think that Jol resigning is an indicator you are right though, and that Jol coming (if true) would then be an indicator he has money to spend in January.

However, Jol is not announced yet and that makes me think its because its not related.

In terms of predicting where we will be on friday, from a betting perspective, i would assess as of this morning, all outcomes about equally likely. The longer there is no announcement, the more likely it will be Pardew or worse.

Sorry to tell you Stevie, but Ashley isnt a Jew!

:D He means a Spurs fan man.

.Com reckoned he was a Chelsea fan though. Which would explain his comments about hating Spurs.

Sorry to tell you Stevie, but Ashley isnt a Jew!

You've accused me of being an anti-semite before, I'm not. The accepted term for Tottenham fans around the country from people who know them, which to their credit they adopted is "yids", like mackems adopted "mackem". I'm not saying he's jewish. It was a tongue in cheek comment.

I guarentee if we were bottom at christmas knobs like you would have slagged Houghton and blamed Ashley for sticking with him. He`s made a decision so deal with it and stop fucking crying until you know what is happening and as for the 5-1 I loved it and the Villa game and the Arsenal and Chelsea games but it doesnt wipe out the utter shite either

So they sacked him in case, despite all the evidence suggesting otherwise?

Perhaps Arsenal should bin off Wenger in caser they're bottom in the new year.

I never even slagged Hughton when we were losing at Scunthorpe you fuckin nob. I've seen worse football than you would ever believe and the only manager I've ever wanted sacked was Graham Souness. THAT is a fact.

Read Alex's post above.

You still don't get it do you?

Fuck me man, anyone can see we have a lack of bodies, a lack of quality bodies in the squad. So changing manager will fix that will it?

Do you understand now or shall I draw a diagram for you with stick figures?

Changing manager and giving money to spend will change things. I dont think Ashley had the confidence in Houghton to do that and stop making out our squad is shit cos it isnt, small yes but other teams have small squads too

Monopoly money isn't worth anything in real life man.

haha. Straight out of Newcastle Online. What a fuckwit. Try telling that to Sir Alex Ferguson for starters.....unbelievebly stupid.

:icon_lol:

What did I say about your obsessive behaviour, have you forgotten?

hypocrisy again :D

Why do you come on here and disagree with my views without stating who you are on there ? Who's obsessed ? Why not stand by your views and put them on the table if you're so convinced you are right and I have been talking bollocks ?

Waiting........

Edited by LeazesMag

Do you reckon it was the 6-0 on the opening day or the 5-1 against the Mackems that swayed them? :D

You're an absolute joke man.

Think it may have been the 1-3 WBA 0-2 Blackburn 0-2 Blackpool 1-5 Bolton 0-0 Fulham 2-2 Wigan 1-2 Stoke

So you mean in an entirely different set of circumstances which just simply don't pertain here, the reaction would have been different?

Are you off your fucking head here coming out with this stuff?

So you mean in an entirely different set of circumstances which just simply don't pertain here, the reaction would have been different?

Are you off your fucking head here coming out with this stuff?

The sad fact is kids like him are in a 10/90 MINORITY and these are the cunts the press will focus on at some point this week.

But we arent bottom and we are exceeding expectations from the limited support Ashley has given him.

they may have slated Hughton if that had been the case [which it wasn't], but most people on here now realise the real problem has been Ashley.

Hughton was the caretaker who did well and was given a years contract to allow some sort of stability while fighting promotion. Since the start of the season they havent obviously liked what they've seen so when would you have sacked him?

What haven't they liked? Mid-table with a minimum outlay, sounds like Ashley's plan all along.

I never even slagged Hughton when we were losing at Scunthorpe you fuckin nob. I've seen worse football than you would ever believe and the only manager I've ever wanted sacked was Graham Souness. THAT is a fact.

You was happy with Fat Sam? Roeder?. Glad you enjoy watching shit

What was the point in waiting until October? I agree they wanted CH out but he has done a great job THIS season, so sacking him now just proves how clueless they are. The fat cunt was clearly just waiting for a mini-slump to pull the trigger. If mini-slumps were worthy of sackings then Ferguson and Ancelotti etc etc would be out of jobs right now.

So give me your gut reason why he sacked him?

What was the point in waiting until October? I agree they wanted CH out but he has done a great job THIS season, so sacking him now just proves how clueless they are. The fat cunt was clearly just waiting for a mini-slump to pull the trigger. If mini-slumps were worthy of sackings then Ferguson and Ancelotti etc etc would be out of jobs right now.

So give me your gut reason why he sacked him?

You want me to second guess a Mike Ashley decision?

Edited by Holden McGroin