Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everyone has an opinion about Ajax. When he heard a tremendous job outside pressure. And that pressure increased. But I do not speak to Martin. I leave to him about whether he will say something about it. "

http://www.ajax.nl/Nieuws/Nieuwsarchief/Ni...ct-bij-Ajax.htm

Can someone do a better translation of this bit please?

:D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Nolan really been injured?

Been struggling with an injury for a while so I don't think there's owt sinister about his being out the side.

So you claim. How do we know you are to be trusted?

Well the source that he isn't injured is Skirge so make your own mind up.

We should not patronise the former Tottenham defender and sympathise simply because this is unwarranted treatment of one of the game's nice guys. We should sympathise because he has lost a job he was doing perfectly well.

I'd fucking piss myself if Hughton did Ashley for wrongful dismissal. He has a case IMO.

We should not patronise the former Tottenham defender and sympathise simply because this is unwarranted treatment of one of the game's nice guys. We should sympathise because he has lost a job he was doing perfectly well.

I'd fucking piss myself if Hughton did Ashley for wrongful dismissal. He has a case IMO.

Even if they pay his contract up?