Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, if Jol has left Ajax with the express purpose of coming to work for Mike Ashley, he wants locking up. And some sense bummed into him.

You would have to worry about the sanity of anyone wanting to work for the shower of cunts at out club, really being willing to work for ashley shows such levels of madness it should proclude you from being given the job!

I implore everyone not to allow themselves to believe that Jol is coming here. This is a coincidence. Don't allow yourselves that hope. :D

Accept it as a very pleasant surprise if it happens, but don't let your mind trick you into thinking that these events are connected.

It will hurt even more when you're watching Alan Pardew's unveiling press conference.

@Scottwilsonecho

Pardew favourite, O'Neill gathering pace in Midlands and Jol leaves Ajax. It's Ashley we're talking about here though. What's Big Ron doing?

I implore everyone not to allow themselves to believe that Jol is coming here. This is a coincidence. Don't allow yourselves that hope. :D

Accept it as a very pleasant surprise if it happens, but don't let your mind trick you into thinking that these events are connected.

It will hurt even more when you're watching Alan Pardew's unveiling press conference.

Plus 1.

This.

Ajax and Martin Jol Jol on request by common consent agreed to enhance mutual agreement with immediate effect.

From the conversations CEO Rik van den Boog recent weeks and days with Jol claimed, came increasingly shows that Jol sees insufficient basis for cooperation with Ajax successfully be able to continue.

Martin Jol (54) started on 1 July 2009 as head coach at Ajax. The club ended after his first season, 2009-2010, second in the Eredivisie. This made participation in the qualifying round of the UEFA Champions League realized. On August 25, 2010 he and his team managed to qualify for the group stage of UEFA Champions League. Led by Joel on May 6, 2010 Ajax won the KNVB Cup.

The technical staff will in any event, until the winter under the direction of Frank de Boer. About the details of the new coaching staff and expects Ajax hopes for the New Year more to announce.

Frank de Boer (May 15, 1970) since July 1, 2008 coach of the Ajax A1. De Boer is also assistant coach Bert van Marwijk in the Dutch national team. The former football player began his coaching career with the D1 of Ajax.

With Martin Jol depart Cock Jol and his assistant Michael Lindeman.

Director Rik van den Boog responds to Martin Jol's departure. ,, Let me begin by saying that I regret the departure of Martin Jol and respect. We have weekly meetings, officially. In between we talked each other regularly. It is seen sporting in recent weeks less than the previous period. And the question is how this tide can be turned. This is a difficult issue. I think Martin also much trouble with the circumstances. Everyone has an opinion about Ajax. When he heard a tremendous job outside pressure. And that pressure increased. But I do not speak to Martin. I leave to him about whether he will say something about it. "

Of the Bow looks back fondly on a half years Martin Jol to Ajax. "That this is happening today does not detract from the great season we experienced last year. And after the summer although he knew the team quickly level that enable the group stage of the Champions League was achieved. That was very important to us all. He has developed many players, a 'face' data. Many games we had won it was spectacular, with lots of little goals for and against. "From the Arch explains the choice of Frank de Boer:" Why Frank de Boer? Frank is in any case coming weeks. For now the best solution. Frank is a very good trainer, which is readily available. Tomorrow he travels to Milan with Ajax, where we compete Wednesday for the European winter. "

That Jol steps down, also deplores the coach himself: "With pain in my heart I say goodbye to this wonderful club. We started something last summer that I would have finished. But I have come to realize that the expectations after last season were too high. Such expectations we can not meet and that makes me very much. The amount of criticism that the club daily to endure has led to unrest in the organization and the players. I do this consciously before AC Milan - Ajax played. The coming weeks are very important and I sincerely hope that something happens in the group making it in the short term is a winning team. "

http://www.ajax.nl/Nieuws/Nieuwsarchief/Ni...ct-bij-Ajax.htm

Not even for a couple of days? :icon_lol:

I could actually see that going the way Shakey was unveiled for Fulchester United in Viz, from under a dust sheet.

Not even for a couple of days? :icon_lol:

The part of you that believed that Jol was coming will die. And the parts that survive will become infected.

:icon_lol::D:D

Yeah right

Not even for a couple of days? :D

The part of you that believed that Jol was coming will die. And the parts that survive will become infected.

Just another day on TT then. :icon_lol::D

jol was 20/1 5 minutes ago on paddy power by the time id depositted 20quid (had to reg a new card as never used paddy power) it had gone down to 15/2

That's because loads of people have put money on it as soon as it was rumoured he was leaving. Doesn't necessarily mean anything more than that.

Amen

bella_emberg.jpg