Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing murmurs of Moyes...

But why would he? An appointment a la Kinnear would make more sense. Someone washed up and desperate ("expereinced"), like Hoddle or George Graham.

Hearing murmurs of Moyes...

Why would any decent manager join a club that would do something like this to a bloke like Hughton? In particular, why would they leave a steady job where they have a squad that's better than ours.

We're looking at out-of-work, malleable managers who won't rock the boat come the transfer window. We're not looking at anyone who is any good.

Pretty much.

shocked and angry here like, after hearing the Pardew rumours over the last few weeks I dismissed them as being rediculous.

got to keep the powder dry about who it will be ‘on a different level’ than Hughton — for now.

They couldn’t be that stupid again can they???

Trying desperately to be optimistic — as our squad is too thin quality wise, maybe they’ve got a point if they want to take the club to a higher level with the transfer window due to open next month.....

I hope ashley dies of bad aids, he's the biggest cunt this club has ever seen in its history with his little worm llambiarse not much better and they've not only fucked the club over yet again, but also a top bloke who was doing better than anyone could have hoped with what they've given him.

Lets just hold on though in thinking this is as retarded as he can get until we see who the hell he dumps on us for a new manager, knowing this fat fucking cunt it will make the appointment of souness look like a stroke of genius.

I really am sick to death of having to support this club thanks to this fuckwitt, just when we'd finally got some stability and weren't a joke anymore he does this. And lest be honest he's "planned" this for ages because he refused to give hughton a contract when he was going well, hhughton's had bother getting a number two in and as soon as we have what barely counts as a bad run, he's fucked hughton over and left us in the shit.

"I'm immensely proud of my achievemts with Newcastle. I enjoyed a fantastic r/ship with the players, my staff and the fans" Chris Hughton

I'd love to hear what he really thinks. Unfortunately, the thing that we all admired him for in his time here - his decency - will prevent him from speaking out, and will protect those twats in charge from public embarrassment.

From Sky

.........Rumours have crept along the Quayside to suggest that Hughton's dismissal is a tactic to attract an unnamed American buyer to take Newcastle off the hands of Ashley, who is understood to remain keen to sell the club.

But if that is true why, with Peter Beardsley in temporary charge for next weekend's meeting with Liverpool, has it been reported that Ashley and Llambias have already lined up former West Ham and Charlton boss Alan Pardew? Did someone say 'Cockney Mafia'?

Hughton has paid the price, but it is likely that the man will be far too honest and genuine to throw any mud in the aftermath. It should not be long before he finds employment elsewhere and hopefully at a club with principles to compare to his own.

Rumours have crept along the Quayside to suggest that Hughton's dismissal is a tactic to attract an unnamed American buyer to take Newcastle off the hands of Ashley, who is understood to remain keen to sell the club.

Dear me. What a load of shite that is. Is it David fucking Craig that's responsible for that?

Rumours have crept along the Quayside to suggest that Hughton's dismissal is a tactic to attract an unnamed American buyer to take Newcastle off the hands of Ashley, who is understood to remain keen to sell the club.

Dear me. What a load of shite that is. Is it David fucking Craig that's responsible for that?

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Sorry?

Happy New Year

Sorry?

Leazes has been giving it the ITK for a month about Ashley selling this xmas

Happy New Year

Sorry?

Leazes' open textured speculation that there's a buy out in January.

Happy New Year

Sorry?

What the fuck is that? :D

Happy New Year

Sorry?

Hence the quiet going ons at NUST..... Its all starting to fall into place.... Yes We Can Indeedy :D