football sticker quiz

PaddockLad

I've got 32 out of 33 of them, if it's bugging you pm me and I'll tell you who it is, I stared at Pires for 2 minutes thinking who's that rent boy, before I realised it was him. The one I can't get is probably a piece of piss too, I just don't recognise him at all, it's the picture above Andy Gray, long hair, funny teeth.

Got 30 without googling. I can't remember the name of the Italian forward who played for Forest who was shit. I recognise the one after Nayim and before Andy Gray but can't remember for the life of me who it is. No idea who the Russian keeper is either.

I've got 32 out of 33 of them, if it's bugging you pm me and I'll tell you who it is, I stared at Pires for 2 minutes thinking who's that rent boy, before I realised it was him. The one I can't get is probably a piece of piss too, I just don't recognise him at all, it's the picture above Andy Gray, long hair, funny teeth.

Stuck on that one too. I know the face as well.

I'll swap you.

I'm stuck on the one above Rio.

Yours has a connection to SBR if you want a clue?

Got 30 without googling. I can't remember the name of the Italian forward who played for Forest who was shit. I recognise the one after Nayim and before Andy Gray but can't remember for the life of me who it is. No idea who the Russian keeper is either.

How could you google them though Alex? The bit of your post I've bolded is the only one I can't get. The Italian his name literally in Italian is what I'd say to Acrossthepond, if he was stood in front of me talking his pish. The Russian keeper think Big Les' equaliser in the FA Cup in the fourth minute of stoppage time.

I'll swap you.

Trevor Steven btw.

How could you google them though Alex? The bit of your post I've bolded is the only one I can't get. The Italian his name literally in Italian is what I'd say to Acrossthepond, if he was stood in front of me talking his pish. The Russian keeper think Big Les' equaliser in the FA Cup in the fourth minute of stoppage time.

Him who went to Chelsea, aye. Can't remember his name like.

I'll swap you.

My clue for you is, from the NE technically and played for the blue dippers.

Kharine.

My Italian clue help? He was absolutely shite as well, big donkey with a broken nose.

Kharine.

That's the fucker. Had to look up Silenze :lol:

He was decent in Italy as well.

:lol:

9. :razz:

My lass got more than that.

Though she did just put "knobhead" for Robbie Savage. :icon_lol:

Got 15 this time, some reason I didn't recognise Blanc, Gray, Friedel or Ginola yesterday. :lol: