Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

How hard are you mick?

Well last time I went on the boxing machine Southport fair I broke the machine. Me fists travel more than 150mph. Its like getting hit by a moving car when I let me fists go. Me nicknames toughguymick or one punch(I only need one punch to take people out)

thanks for clearing that up

The second one was a lot better than the first - that thing taking the piss out of famous five type stuff with the woodland creature was the first decent sketch.

The second Harvey joke was a bit strong but its his game - don't see the point in people being offended apart from Price herself. Having said that, as someone on the SMB had jokingly suggested, nobody would be surprised if she pitches shows about him in the future.

It was fair game when Just 17 gave these away as stickers ;)

harvey.jpg

I agree though, picking on kids is below the belt. However, Katie Price (Or Jordan, Page 3 star and piss head party girl as she was known around the time of his birth) has a bit of a cheek to play the doting mother with the shit she was getting up to when he was a nipper.

just watched the first couple of episodes, some of the sketch stuff was good, and I quite like his standup.

anyone offended by the harvey joke should defo steer clear of him. I'm sure the publicity will more than make up for jordan's woe