Geordie Birds Ignoring The Cold Weather

safcforever

Whats the matter cant geordies afford coats or something? Them geordie birds all dressed in summer gear from the pridemark sale. Sunderland Newcastle yous are all geordies to everyone.

As Liverpools most exclusive store I'd expect you to spell it correctly at least.

Whats the matter cant geordies afford coats or something? Them geordie birds all dressed in summer gear from the pridemark sale. Sunderland Newcastle yous are all geordies to everyone.

As Liverpools most exclusive store I'd expect you to spell it correctly at least.

:razz:

They all shop in Manchester tbh like. Loads come this way from there and none go in the opposite direction.

All joking aside, their branch of Primark is on about 4-5 levels - equivalent in terms of floorspace as Fenwicks! :razz:

All joking aside, their branch of Primark is on about 4-5 levels - equivalent in terms of floorspace as Fenwicks! :razz:

The vast majority of people who shop in Primark are total bamps who wear poor quality clothes, I'm not surprised that their flagship store is on Merseyside.

newcastle-682_1173479a.jpg

Fuck me thats like a scene from Star Wars, especially the one on the right.

Second left would get Blizzard of Fist :razz:

Btw, if this pic was taken in Bigg Mkt, there's a 50/50 chance they're mackems.

I'm no Brad Pitt but am areet and I hate criticising how people look, but they just don't look like right apart from Judy Mallet off Corrie who you pointed out. That lass on the rights head should be on the front of every box of tabs, you wouldn't get many kids starting then am telling you that now.

I must be losing the fucking plot here.

I could've sworn there were more posts in this thread including one from myself. When I turned the computer off last night the last one was from the ignored Londonderry kid.

Hmmmnnn.......Was it something he said?

I could've sworn there were more posts in this thread including one from myself. When I turned the computer off last night the last one was from the ignored Londonderry kid.

The Derry kid definitely posted.

The Derry kid definitely posted.

I think he prefers Londonderry, Stevie. :razz: