Taylor new deal.

Park Life

What's killing the place is the "WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHH LEAZES AND ASM ARE DISAGREEING AGAIN IT'S CRUCIFYING/BURNING THIS FORUM AT THE STAKE WAHHHHHH WAHHHHH"

I mean as fuckin if, if anything is killing the place, it's the lack of conflict, hours at a time without a post sometimes. Who wants to read some boring bullshit by a bunch of wannabe intellects trying to convince us that anything with a following of more than 100 people is mainstream tripe, and then, after making a cup of tea with a Tesco Value teabag, that a multi-million selling author is shit.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off then.

PREACH

preach.jpg

It's this sort of boring crack, yes that's right, 'crack', that stops people from signing up and posting.

you still here?... :)

4/1. £80.

;)

anyone going on about us replacing Taylor with Wheater should have a word with any Boro fan, he's been utter gash since they went down, they've given up on him, gives away simple goals every time I've seen him play since his first season or so when he looked good.

once a good player, always a good player.

Geremi, Owen, Carr, Ricketts, Jeffers... ;)

omg

anyone going on about us replacing Taylor with Wheater should have a word with any Boro fan, he's been utter gash since they went down, they've given up on him, gives away simple goals every time I've seen him play since his first season or so when he looked good.

omg, I was actually talking shit.

?

Geremi, Owen, Carr, Ricketts, Jeffers... :)

?

:)

Once a tit, always a tit ;)

?

yawn

Barnes, Rush, Butt, Cort, Viana, Boumsong :)

Geremi, Owen, Carr, Ricketts, Jeffers... :lol:

Barnes, Rush, Butt, Cort, Viana, Boumsong :icon_lol:

You suggesting Cort was a good player at Wimbledon? Or Boumsong at Rangers?

What's killing the place is the "WAHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHH LEAZES AND ASM ARE DISAGREEING AGAIN IT'S CRUCIFYING/BURNING THIS FORUM AT THE STAKE WAHHHHHH WAHHHHH"

I mean as fuckin if, if anything is killing the place, it's the lack of conflict, hours at a time without a post sometimes. Who wants to read some boring bullshit by a bunch of wannabe intellects trying to convince us that anything with a following of more than 100 people is mainstream tripe, and then, after making a cup of tea with a Tesco Value teabag, that a multi-million selling author is shit.

Basically, you're a bit of a spastic tbh. Before you respond angrily, think what Chris Martin would do in the situation.

Fuck off then.

PREACH

It's this sort of boring crack, yes that's right, 'crack', that stops people from signing up and posting.

If it bothers you so much why on earth do you hang about on a forum where you're less popular than Kevin?

Edited by TicTacWoe

Fuck off then.

PREACH

If it bothers you so much why on earth do you hang about on a forum where you're less popular than Kevin?

Ouch :lol:

didn't Skidmark lose a poll whereby the loser (apt) fucks off?

Fuck off then.

PREACH

oft, thats a mean thing to say to anybody :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Rejected the latest offer according to the Sunday Sun:

STEVEN TAYLOR looks set to quit Newcastle United after turning down the club’s latest contract offer.

The homegrown defender was offered new and improved terms a fortnight ago, but the Sunday Sun understands he has rejected United’s latest approach – paving the way for his departure.

Taylor’s camp turned down the offer before Chris Hughton’s dramatic departure on Monday, and the decision is not understood to be linked to the manager’s dismissal.

Taylor’s latest snub has not gone down well at St James’ Park, and it is uncertain whether a new offer will be put to the former England under-21 man.

The appointment of Alan Pardew may be a ‘game changer’ but the hierarchy are eager to impose a more sensible wage structure and will not break the bank for him.

The player has said publicly that he is desperate to stay at the club, but the two parties appear miles apart on the terms of the deal – prompting more brinkmanship from Taylor’s agents.

But it is a gamble for a player who has only played a handful of games this calendar year.

Taylor is known to have a number of high-profile suitors, including Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton and Manchester City – but the early indications are that the only clubs likely to offer cash for him in January are Stoke and Wolves.

With his contract up at the end of the season, Newcastle are prepared to listen to offers of around £2million for the defender in the January transfer window.

That would make him a snip for the likes of Stoke, but Taylor – now back in the first team at St James’ Park – would probably see that as a step down.

Wolves tried to lure him in the summer with the offer of the captaincy at Molineux, but Taylor was unmoved back then.

If Taylor does leave, United may be tempted to snap up Aston Villa’s Curtis Davies as a replacement.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/newcastle...79310-27810037/

Never liked the lad, but would like to keep him. Don't think he's worth what he thinks he is though...or as good.

That's my pov too. Think he'll be away anyway like.

Never liked the lad, but would like to keep him. Don't think he's worth what he thinks he is though...or as good.

Snap, I don't think he'd be as big a loss as the mdia make out, though we really will need to replace him with another defender for cover. Williamson and Collo have done fine.

Contributed to both Chelsea and Liv goals.

You can hardly blame him for yesterday, he had to get something on it. Sol only needed to face the ball and head it away instead of running straight underneath it.

I honestly believe Taylor is one of the best 2 CBs at the club with Williamson.