Ragdoll Cats

LeazesMag

I've got a boy and a girl, the girl is average size for a cat. The boy is 2 years old and is absolutely massive, apparently his dad was bigger aswell.

I'd never heard of them until yesterday when he said they were getting one. He says you don't let them out because they are too placid and wouldn't fight back against other cats or dogs.

I hope he buys a lead and it doesn't shit in the house too much if its that big.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Cats are evil.

Yes. If their owner was incapacitated there'd be no running for help or faithfully keeping guard, like your average dog. No siree, once it became clear no more food was forthcoming, Tiddles would be happily chowing down on the hand that fed and stroked him for years.

Absolutely horrid things. My mother had one of these called Thor. I swear it knew when I was coming to stay as it would sleep on the bed I was going to use the night before. They shed hair constantly and I used to wake up with cat hair in my mouth, nose and everywhere. Horrible stuff. All it had to to was be in the same room as me and Id instantly have cat hair all over my legs.

Evil things as Alex says.