Alan Smith

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Rabit

Stevie is without doubt the biggest keyboard warrior you will find on Toontastic.

He does have a following on here but he does act like it is HIS board and only his opinion counts.

Stick with the board Rabit and Im sure you'll come across other posters who are a tad more interesting and like to have good discussions.

Welcome btw

If I die as interesting as you my lifes mission will complete. The words of a man universally respected on this message board, knowledgable, witty, interesting, a genuine flag barer for this greatest of clubs despite his Boldon upbringing, who's knowledge of NUFC is unparalelled, a true giant amongst men, a man who does for Newcastle fans what Martin Luther King did for Afro Americans. Christmas Tree, I salute you.

alder_fc.jpg

By the way seriously you make me out to be a cunt, because of my abuse of your astonishing FMA stance, I'm anything but, however I hope your baby is ok after the bronchitis - see many of them always thought you were a tool, I think you've changed since the bairn was born must be the late neets, but I honestly hope there's no complications and everything will be fine, I'm sure it will be. Very bonnie bairn too, make sure he's still got a toon top on in 16 years, because most of his pals will likely try to lead him astray.

i probably would

if you havent noticed, im somewhat opinionated, impetuous and not the least bit confident, plus, can run hundred metres sub 12, and used to do hurdles

should be enough to get me out the door, bypass any tables in my way in the process, get round a corner or something to take a breather before jogging to somewhere safer

tbf fcb, if you jump on someone in their first day of posting for daring having an opinion different to you what do you expect? you have come across as an arsehole of the highest order, and if you can't see that then i doubt there is hope for you, even if you do prove to have some knowledge about football in future threads. i have stuck up for myself because i stand by my opinion and believe in my right to defend it. i also like an argument now and then, which is why i have kept replying even though you tried to move away from the actual discussion (about smith) to argumentum ad hominem at the earliest possible opportunity ;)

I do? Your opinion is massively important to me, I just want you to know that. How do you think I view you? Your opinion is shit. There was this kid at my school called Nigel and I knew for a fact he'd end up a wrongun he was one of those quiet kids you know, no pals, just dark and moody and I remember predicting he'd end up in jail for being a wrongun that's when I was 14. By the age of 18 he ended up in jail for raping his sister. I might be wrong but that's the type of kid you come across to me, so whether you think I'm an arsehole or not, I want you to know how deeply I value your opinion. Pals?

so fcb isnt a keyboard warrior then... just an overweight bully who cant handle people having a different opinion to him?

Nailed in less than a day. Well done ;)

Overweight :icon_lol: I'm the one who's 5ft6 and 15st pmsl :D I love it when you've been on the CSB.

Rabit

Stevie is without doubt the biggest keyboard warrior you will find on Toontastic.

He does have a following on here but he does act like it is HIS board and only his opinion counts.

Stick with the board Rabit and Im sure you'll come across other posters who are a tad more interesting and like to have good discussions.

Welcome btw

If I die as interesting as you my lifes mission will complete. The words of a man universally respected on this message board, knowledgable, witty, interesting, a genuine flag barer for this greatest of clubs despite his Boldon upbringing, who's knowledge of NUFC is unparalelled, a true giant amongst men, a man who does for Newcastle fans what Martin Luther King did for Afro Americans. Christmas Tree, I salute you.

alder_fc.jpg

By the way seriously you make me out to be a cunt, because of my abuse of your astonishing FMA stance, I'm anything but, however I hope your baby is ok after the bronchitis - see many of them always thought you were a tool, I think you've changed since the bairn was born must be the late neets, but I honestly hope there's no complications and everything will be fine, I'm sure it will be. Very bonnie bairn too, make sure he's still got a toon top on in 16 years, because most of his pals will likely try to lead him astray.

This place can be quiet at the best of times so it just happens that I find it depressing that any new posters are jumped on for nowt. Not only does it usually send them running before they've got started, it also stops the lurkers from actually joining and making the place even better.

If ever there was a need for the expression "pipe down", it is in this instance.

Rabit

Welcome btw

alder_fc.jpg

This place can be quiet at the best of times so it just happens that I find it depressing that any new posters are jumped on for nowt. Not only does it usually send them running before they've got started, it also stops the lurkers from actually joining and making the place even better.

If ever there was a need for the expression "pipe down", it is in this instance.

Fuck me a bit of self awareness at last ;)

hahahaha

i dont expect you to value my opinion after half a days posting, thats generally how it works, people gain respect over time.

making a first impression of being an arsehole is always great though. only get one chance at that, and you havent wasted it ;)

and a "keep at it" commendation from contrary tree to help rabit gain followers :icon_lol:

:D

I sense a special friendship

I sense something more predictable :icon_lol:

brownnose.jpg

Are you the Labrador or the Chihuahua?

Thought the climbing harness was a giveaway tbf ;)

Talking your usual sense there CT?

Baileys?

hahahaha

i dont expect you to value my opinion after half a days posting, thats generally how it works, people gain respect over time.

making a first impression of being an arsehole is always great though. only get one chance at that, and you havent wasted it :icon_lol:

Well clearly as your link shows it's not just this board that you've succesfully managed to portrayed this impression of yourself.

I can run 100m in 12 seconds fpmsl ;) Are you for real lad. People from Dunston are normally heed the baals like to be fair, normally likeable though :D

and a "keep at it" commendation from contrary tree to help rabit gain followers :icon_lol:

:D

I sense a special friendship

I sense something more predictable :icon_lol:

brownnose.jpg

Are you the Labrador or the Chihuahua?

Thought the climbing harness was a giveaway tbf ;)

Talking your usual sense there CT?

Baileys?

CSB, that beautiful hoppy tasting strong beverage that reminds him of a trip he had to the Munich Oktoberfest.

i said sub 12... there you go showing your illiteracy again. and also your inability to grasp social interactions, like banter and jokes etc

do new things scare you? can your brain not process them? is that why you try to attack me for having a different opinion? are you not able to discuss things rationally and accept that people think differently sometimes?

also - not from dunston

Edited by rabit71

he deserves a lot of credit imo, if you care to state otherwise it's fine tecato, honestly, i'll let you off ;)

if you want to be a wanker fcb, great, im sure we'll get on like a house on fire :icon_lol:

Wtf is this!! The cloaked groom? :D

i said sub 12... there you go showing your illiteracy again. and also your inability to grasp social interactions, like banter and jokes etc

do new things scare you? can your brain not process them? is that why you try to attack me for having a different opinion? are you not able to discuss things rationally and accept that people think differently sometimes?

also - not from dunston

Proving my illiteracy, and the next sentence you start a sentence with "And". Bullied at school, not your fault but you were, don't care what anyone says.

Horrificially dour.

Not from Dunston, so either near Walker Road, or Elswick. HTT?

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

he deserves a lot of credit imo, if you care to state otherwise it's fine tecato, honestly, i'll let you off ;)

if you want to be a wanker fcb, great, im sure we'll get on like a house on fire :icon_lol:

Wtf is this!! The cloaked groom? :D

I don't believe he's real, some cunt on the wind up has to be.

Nar I won't respond to him just read a few of his posts on TOTT there, even they think he's a boring cunt, at least CT can use the excuse he's from Boldon. He's there but no one cares this lad, pretty much like Fop in his dying days. Nothing more to say really.

I always found Fop to be more annoying than boring. The use of smilies to try and win arguments must rank up there with a Leazes/Skidmark Shepard conversation.

It's a mystery what happened to Fop.

I just have vision of (old) Mr Muscle (with string vest et al) stropping off downstairs and declaring to his mother that he is never going back on this site ever again.

;)