if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

On 19/11/2010 at 14:25, LeazesMag said:

just ordered a chinese. The chinese delivery guy turned up at my door and said "£20 please". I smiled and said "can you tell me the name of Jordan's son?" He said "harfey price". I replied "cheers ting tong, here's a tenner now fuck off"

Them were the days, Ting Tong 😂

(and Harfey Plice surely 🤷‍♂️)

34 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Little known fact:

Koi carp swim in groups of four, if they feel threatened, Koi's A,B and C will scatter, leaving behind the D Koi

Weird Fish Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

Little known fact:

Koi carp swim in groups of four, if they feel threatened, Koi's A,B and C will scatter, leaving behind the D Koi

That's interesting, thanks. I wonder how they decide who takes on each role. 

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I wondered that too, but when I asked them they started acting a bit koi. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

Little known fact:

GYGC3IgWYAAWtxh?format=jpg&name=medium

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

They sing the one pound fish song and the first one to mess the words up is D.

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Yeah, you've come to the wrong place. We should really rename this the "interesting facts and serious anecdotes" thread cos that's all I ever find in here. 

Nice anecdote. :good:

• Haha 5

Because certain people are clearly missing the quality content on here I'm going to dig up an old original that was VERY popular in the old office.

It was about one of my assistants who was an absolute moron. Hired a car filled with honey bees and went on a road trip in America because I'd asked for a US-B drive. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Because certain people are clearly missing the quality content on here I'm going to dig up an old original that was VERY popular in the old office.

It was about one of my assistants who was an absolute moron. Hired a car filled with honey bees and went on a road trip in America because I'd asked for a US-B drive. 

Grim Reaper Halloween GIF

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Sad China GIF by BabylonBee

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger Smile GIF

• Haha 4

3.gif

• Haha 5

No Way Monkey GIF

• Haha 4

giphy.webp

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, aimaad22 said:

Honey Bee GIF

• Haha 3