Shocking

LeazesMag

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howayheyman, straight onto the crazy list with leazes. Actively hates me for something that never happened andbwas never posted :lol:

I don't hate you, I find you amusing. I like cheeky cunts, but there's a fine line between being cheeky and bullying imo even in a forum sense.

Gerraway man stevie, leazes brings it all on himself. He purposely makes provocative posts begging for a reaction and continuously posts the same thing even though almost every member on here has told him they're sick of it.

And yet you keep replying to it.

As well as replying to his own thread four times when everyone else has ignored it.

All I said was perhaps it would be better for everyone if he and Leazes put it each other on ignore and he bites like the childish twat he is where Leazes didn't feel the need to.

ASM 0-1 Leazes

For me.

What was the crowd?

:lol:

Several bemused onlookers.

What speaks volumes is that Skidmark lost a bet with Spongebob, by a staggering majority,and has welched on the bet.

How do you explain that one Skiddy?

I haven't lost shit. I'm confident that the ongoing poll will end in my favour.

ASM is considerably more tedious than Leazes and it seems as though his only purpose on this board is to wind Leazes up, which makes him considerably more sad as well. He's also promised to fuck off twice now and we're still waiting. Third time's the charm, maybe?

ASM is considerably more tedious than Leazes and it seems as though his only purpose on this board is to wind Leazes up, which makes him considerably more sad as well. He's also promised to fuck off twice now and we're still waiting. Third time's the charm, maybe?

American.

Howayheyman, straight onto the crazy list with leazes. Actively hates me for something that never happened andbwas never posted :lol:

I don't hate you, I find you amusing. I like cheeky cunts, but there's a fine line between being cheeky and bullying imo even in a forum sense.

Gerraway man stevie, leazes brings it all on himself. He purposely makes provocative posts begging for a reaction and continuously posts the same thing even though almost every member on here has told him they're sick of it.

As well as replying to his own thread four times when everyone else has ignored it.

All I said was perhaps it would be better for everyone if he and Leazes put it each other on ignore and he bites like the childish twat he is where Leazes didn't feel the need to.

ASM 0-1 Leazes

For me.

What was the crowd?

Several bemused onlookers.

:lol: ...indeed

What speaks volumes is that Skidmark lost a bet with Spongebob, by a staggering majority,and has welched on the bet.

To be fair I was a few points behind J69 for a long time in the bigger cunt poll, but I swept back for a landslide victory.

Can't even see how though. I can only interpret that one way :/ crazy stuff. Unless he's objecting to me liking to try and pull girls. Christian do gooder

So trying to get a lass 'fired' is slang for wanting to shag her, is it?

How did I not get that, it's so obvious? :lol:

Apologies, then.

You're still making yourself look a tit though.

Your point? Replying is my prerogative. That's not bullying.

The more you reply to him then the more posts he'll make.

If someone won't argue with him he's quite capable of arguing with himself, as hes proved.

Perhaps I wasn't being blunt enough. You accuse LM of being a boring, tedious cunt when you in fact are even more of a boring. tedious cunt than he is.

Aw Diddums.

You lost, fair and square.

Tom...please lock that thread, ASM's misplaced optimism is even more pathetic than his shit sense of humour

Can't even see how though. I can only interpret that one way :/ crazy stuff. Unless he's objecting to me liking to try and pull girls. Christian do gooder

So trying to get a lass 'fired' is slang for wanting to shag her, is it?

How did I not get that, it's so obvious? :lol:

Apologies, then.

You're still making yourself look a tit though.

'Fired into'. I haven't heard it myself before like, just guessed. I'm not down with the kids though :lol:

ASM 0-1 Leazes

For me.

What was the crowd?

Consideribloi biggaah than Villaahs.

Aw Diddums.

How's that like? It's ongoing. I didn't agree to any Friday noon stipulation. If you can find where i did then fair enough like, I'll go.

Have another poll then, with a pre-agreed time limit :lol:

Naaaaaaaah, divnt wanna be cloggin the place up with polls :lol:

we could have a poll for who's "shocking" thread gets the most posts, yours or mine ? :lol:

American.

Tedious, predictable wanker for whom absolutely no-one, not one person, on this board feels any affection or interest. :lol:

Have another poll then, with a pre-agreed time limit :lol:

Naaaaaaaah, divnt wanna be cloggin the place up with polls :lol:

we could have a poll for who's "shocking" thread gets the most posts, yours or mine ? :lol:

Why, when we could just read how many replies there is?

American.

Tedious, predictable wanker for whom absolutely no-one, not one person, on this board feels any affection or interest. :lol:

Sure thing cowboy! Have a nice day!!!

Aw Diddums.

How's that like? It's ongoing. I didn't agree to any Friday noon stipulation. If you can find where i did then fair enough like, I'll go.

So agree a cut off time now then.

How about noon tomorrow.

Simple really.