Shocking

LeazesMag

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone think it would be a good idea if Leazes and ASM just put each other on 'ignore'?

Please.

Fuck off boring cunt.nhows it even about me. It's been gemmill for days now.

Does anyone think it would be a good idea if Leazes and ASM just put each other on 'ignore'?

Please.

Seriously, didn't this retard get the fucking boot? What's the point in Thunderdome if the loser doesn't get the boot?

Please.

Seriously, didn't this retard get the fucking boot? What's the point in Thunderdome if the loser doesn't get the boot?

Did you just bold a touchscreen typo? You sad little fuckrat, you sad, sad little fuckrat

Leazes, what exactly are you implying when you say you 'can't name the company'?

If you're implying that a libel action will ensue, the legal defence to that is that what you've said is 'fair comment'. Ie it has it's basis in fact. So provided you're confident your source is reliable and not a bullshitter, your worries would be unfounded.

If you're not confident however then you're probably quite right to keep doing exactly what you're doing now.

I'm confident enough that releasing the information could drop someone in the shit, to be blunt about it.

Well quite possibly it would if they'd made the whole thing up.

Please.

Did you just bold a touchscreen typo? You sad little fuckrat, you sad, sad little fuckrat

:lol: ....no i was highlighting why it was about you.....do try and follow along

Please.

:lol: ....no i was highlighting why it was about you.....do try and follow along

Where are you from? :lol: 2/1 on Sweden or something

I don't know whether it's just the natural way of things on this forum but I'd swear Leazes is now filling the mong vacuum created by Fop's departure. There seems to have been a steady and irreversible movement towards it all year now.

ah. Really ? Can you find something in particular that shows where I have been wrong about something and the "majority" [which is what you are referring to] have been right - or is a "mong" just someone who disagrees with you ?

It's not so long ago, that YOU were whining on about those awful mancs hurting your feelings thanks to the Halls and Shepherd etc etc. What sort of mong gets upset about bollocks like that ? :lol:

Oh dear.

I'm happy enough with my views mate, just as I was regarding the Halls and Shepherd when most people disagreed with me too.

By 'mong' I mean someone who ignores (or is incapable of grasping) basic logic and who has become a sad parody of themselves in the process.

I'm all too aware you're quite 'happy enough with your views'. The whole forum is aware. You're also happy enough never managing to justify them.

my views which I posted for a long time regarding the Halls and Shepherd are well justified now, and undisputably correct. Only a few people who disagreed with me have been able to admit this is so. Who's the "mongs" then ?

My views about muslims, immigration etc - I take it this is what you refer to because this is the major topic where the majority disagree with me - will obviously take a long time to come to fruition, if that's the correct phrase to use.

Basically, pick any topic where your entire argument is "life experience". Theres plenty to chose from.

Please.

:lol: .....you've got to be the slowest person on here....which is saying something considering Kevin continues to not get the hint

For a man who spends his time on his all day and evening before going minesweeping for drinks down the club and then comes back on here to slur some posts, you've got to wonder what life experience he's referring to

Please.

:lol: .....you've got to be the slowest person on here....which is saying something considering Kevin continues to not get the hint

He's a better poster than you are :lol: and isn't afraid of saying where he's from either.

Please.

He's a better poster than you are :lol: and isn't afraid of saying where he's from either.

:lol: ...not helping yourself at all numb-nuts, says where i'm from on every post

:lol: embarrassed enough to fuck off or what?

there i fixed it for you, now it looks like a place and not biblical term. Sorry for that I can see how that may have confused you..... :lol:

What the fuck ever. Well done for creating a smokescreen for leazes to slip away. He'll be back later, ignore this thread and start posting the same ramblings in another thread. Hope you're proud.

How many people on here would say the things they do on toontastic to someones face. I think anyone posting should be prepared to say the thing they say in real life or don't say them.

How many people on here would say the things they do on toontastic to someones face. I think anyone posting should be prepared to say the thing they say in real life or don't say them.

Fuck off you stupid cunt.

:lol:

[just joking stevie...]

:lol: How baaldy see you in Tilley big man

so, who else on here is a baldy cunt ?

Not me ....

so, who else on here is a baldy cunt ?

Not me ....

Shepherd, bald and a shit chairman.