Shocking

LeazesMag

:lol::D:rolleyes::( :( :(;)<_<:angry::scratchchin::(:scratchchin::(:scratchchin::lol: :lol: :lol:

still following me around like a lovestruck puppy :lol:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WTF...didn't you get the boot.....where is an admin when you need one?

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in your opinion

you read a book written by someone sitting in an armchair spouting theories, or

you can listen to the views of someone with first hand experience, in a pub or somewhere, face to face.

You choose the person sitting in an armchair in comfort spouting theories who lives in an idealistic little world. Like the politicians you take the piss out of, ironically. :lol:

Fuckwit.

And boring.

Why does some White Van Man in a pub have more insight than a professor in, say, Sociology? Because the WVM heard about this guy who said his brother once was forced to pray to Allah or else lose his job? I'd argue that at least the Professor sitting in his chair has read into the subject and has tried to look at both sides of the stroy, instead of the WVM who has heard a story and has taken it on faith.

Oh and is it not possible that the books I've read are written by men and women who have actually lived in the arenas we're talking about, so neither your espoused man in a pub, nor the wooly liberal ideological comfy armchair sitting do-gooder?

Yet again Leazes, the point I'm making is that, you may have profound thoughts on the matters, but they're lost as you ignore anything that doesn't conform to your construction of the world you live in.

Oh and seriously, when has anybody on here said anything like that which you've accused them of in this thread? (Other than Gemmil being a Graeme Souness bummer)

The same sort of assumptions can be made about you too, exactly the same assumptions. You are right, btw, in that you won't change my opinion, you don't conform to my thoughts any more than I do yours, but they are at least based on experience and awareness of the real thing and not an idealistic dream of the world.

You don't think you yourself are accusing me of things which are incorrect too ?

As for Souness, I haven't said this to anyone else other than Gemmil. And they are true. :D

I have twice as much life experience as Leazes. However, I'm not prepared to divulge what that experience is.

I have three times as much, but the details are hush hush.

:lol::D:rolleyes::( :( :(;)<_<:angry::scratchchin::(:scratchchin::(:scratchchin::lol: :lol: :lol:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm with leazes here, fuck off.

i'm with the other 50 -60 people that voted against you in the thunderdome......ADMIN!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm with the other 50 -60 people that voted against you in the thunderdome......ADMIN!!!

You still here you shitty dicked little cunt?

What experience is that then Leazes?

For someone who bangs on about so much, there's not much of it in evidence.

there's nowt personal in any of this, but I fail to see how people can't understand that all the things we comment on in these sort of threads ie troops being heckled on the streets of Britain by foreigners with their allegiances elsewhere, condemnation of security services for making the odd mistake when attempting to do their jobs to the best of their ability given the information they have, the growing influence of Islam on our society and the appeasement of it all, the pc correct brigade, the impact on our social services coupled with the growing population and immigration intake....etc etc....

I just don't get why all these things are accepted so easily by so many people. It goes on, and on, spouting about experience is probably not the best phrase, I accept that, but it's all wrong, the country is changing, and for the worse in a British sense, we fought 2 world wars to stay British. We are losing our identity, and I suppose it will all happen gradually and as such will be acceptable to the population as it evolves accordingly. I won't be here, and neither will some of the younger elements of the population, but it's happening.

Anyway, not a rant. I'm watching England v France and watching the 2nd half down the pub.

Edited by LeazesMag

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're determined to get the boot aren't you ?

Anyway, not a rant. I'm watching England v France and watching the 2nd half down the pub.

Ask your lass to do you a favour and hide the computer while you're out.

you ought to try and respond to the whole post instead of being such a prick. :lol:

This attempt by leazes to attach an air of mystery to his past is risible.

You can easily relay your past experience without breaking the official secrets act, or the brickies code , whichever applies.

Here's my experience,briefly;

I have lived and worked all over the Uk , and in 3 European countries.

I have been self-employed, a worker, managed over 40 staff, and worked freelance.

I have been piss poor and well off financially.

I have worked with ex-offenders, squaddies, hippies,Old Etonians and even some of those coloured types.

I can speak another language and get by in 2 others.

I have lived and worked on Urban and rural environments.

I have killed cooked and eaten my own food.

Not difficult is it, and no clues to my special forces past.....

....oops.

Let's have it then Leazes, man or mouse time.

Ask your lass to do you a favour and hide the computer while you're out.

you ought to try and respond to the whole post instead of being such a prick. :lol:

You're having a go at someone for not responding to the points made in a post? Tit.

You can easily relay your past experience without breaking the official secrets act, or the brickies code , whichever applies.

I have been self-employed, a worker, managed over 40 staff, and worked freelance.

I have worked with ex-offenders, squaddies, hippies,Old Etonians and even some of those coloured types.

....oops.

He'll pretend he's at the pub now and when he returns pretend this post and thread doesn't exist. Like the Blackburn match thread :lol:

....oops.

:lol:

Aye, I used to fo a bit of fishing as well.

The same sort of assumptions can be made about you too, exactly the same assumptions. You are right, btw, in that you won't change my opinion, you don't conform to my thoughts any more than I do yours, but they are at least based on experience and awareness of the real thing and not an idealistic dream of the world.

You don't think you yourself are accusing me of things which are incorrect too ?

As for Souness, I haven't said this to anyone else other than Gemmil. And they are true. :lol:

... what assumptions?

... are my thought's not based on my experiences like?

... what am I acccusing you of that is incorrect?

Honestly I think you have a weird filter on your screen which alters the posts of everybody else

....oops.

He'll pretend he's at the pub now and when he returns pretend this post and thread doesn't exist. Like the Blackburn match thread :lol:

spots-300x293.jpg

....oops.

My tea had legs though :lol:

....oops.

My tea had legs though :lol:

Are you Armin Meiwes?