• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the company?

Hollister (Abercrombie and Fitch)....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-11708637

I should have said "local" company.

Nevertheless, a smart lad like you should envisage the scenario. Man/woman goes to press and tells all this, with name of company. Man/woman gets the sack from company.

Alternatively, if a muslim is banned from saying prayers 5 times a day, muslim goes to press, cue big scandal about "rights", accusations of "racism", namby pambys out of the cupboard blah blah......

Please explain the difference, as it's the namby pamby's who are causing this shift in attitudes .....

Explain the difference between your 2 imaginary scenarios?

To what end?

You might as well explain to me why a lad i know that went to a butchers (I'll not say the name) was forced to wear the poppy at knifepoint if he wanted some tripe, while a muslim I know was forced to disguise himself as St Pauls cathedral to survive an attack at the hands of the EDL.

Britain gone mad.

Edited by Happy Face

If ever a thread summed Toontastic up in the last 6 months this is it. There's going to be more agreement and love between Palestinians and Israeli's, than certain people on here and certain matters. "06:00" How many more fucking times. I'd rather read threads on favourite flavour condoms and crisps than this fuckin total bollocks. You can actually predict who will say what.

BTW, the pig thing is shocking. I have that set for my bairn. Wonder if I can go and demand my pig?

You can request your pig. It says so at the end of the story.

It's not the least bit shocking though. A privately owned company made the cost cutting decision to remove a character in a toy rather than having to construct different sets for different territories.

If Brits complained about a Korean kitchen set that was being sold here with dogs you could put in the oven, that Korean company might take similar action to protect it's international image.

There's no political agenda to it whatsoever. Just a cultural obstacle the company have to tackle in pursuit of profit.

Tbf putting it like that makes sense.

Still want my pig though :lol:

He's re-listening to the Nick Griffin podcast. He'll be back shortly.

you still not working ? No wonder your company was in the shit.

You are staggeringly stupid.

you mean.....like an accountant who backed the football club to back Souness with millions, to "build his own team", and more millions, and more millions, despite being told by someone "staggeringly stupid" what would happen.

:lol:

You can actually predict who will say what.

you mean.....like an accountant who backed the football club to back Souness with millions, to "build his own team", and more millions, and more millions, despite being told by someone "staggeringly stupid" what would happen.

Uncanny :D:lol:

Leazes is hilarious.

his only arguing tool is, if you disagree with him, then you must agree with the most ridiculous abstract he can conjure.

Oh, so you're not offended by x, then by golly you MUST agree that all people should be forced to eat shit and lick vomit from the shoes of the parent they were just forced to rape to death.

Honestly Leazes, you tell everybody that "experience" is the best way to learn, well how's this for experience; Everytime, everytime, you relate some concocted fairytale that suits your right wing agenda, you're taken to task by "do-gooders" who (rather than this elusive "experience") have facts and resources providing weight to their opinion.

Yet everytime you're made to look like a doddering old fool you revert to saying "Well, regardless of whether I'm right or not about a subject of gravitas, you once made an error of judgement about football"

It's fucking boring.

Leazes is hilarious.

his only arguing tool is, if you disagree with him, then you must agree with the most ridiculous abstract he can conjure.

Oh, so you're not offended by x, then by golly you MUST agree that all people should be forced to eat shit and lick vomit from the shoes of the parent they were just forced to rape to death.

Honestly Leazes, you tell everybody that "experience" is the best way to learn, well how's this for experience; Everytime, everytime, you relate some concocted fairytale that suits your right wing agenda, you're taken to task by "do-gooders" who (rather than this elusive "experience") have facts and resources providing weight to their opinion.

Yet everytime you're made to look like a doddering old fool you revert to saying "Well, regardless of whether I'm right or not about a subject of gravitas, you once made an error of judgement about football"

It's fucking boring.

right winger ? Not exclusively, only in certain things, which isn't necessarily wrong by the way......... :D

such generalisation only highlights your own limited perspective.

Anyway, I also find namby pamby's boring, but I suppose that's different ?

I won't bother going into football either, because only a short while ago certain other - we'll call them "opinions" which had no factual base, spouted by many people, were also very boring too. Aren't things "boring" when you don't agree, particularly when all the facts show that your own perspective is bollocks :lol:

Doddering old fool ? Maybe I think I'm trying to talk to some who are naive brainwashed numpties ?

You can actually predict who will say what.

Uncanny :D:lol:

indeed. Pot, kettle and black sprang to mind when I saw Gemmills comment [and not for the first time either]. :rolleyes:

The opening post reads like something a mackem would type on RTG tbh

Thick Mag

Deluded Mag

Skunk at Work

etc...

you waste your time on there then ?

that explains a lot :lol:

The opening post reads like something a mackem would type on RTG tbh

Thick Mag

Deluded Mag

Skunk at Work

etc...

you waste your time on there then ?

that explains a lot :lol:

I had to double-take as to what site I was on tbh as you're displaying all of the "qualities" of your typical mackem bullshitter.

Edited by Sima

Leazes is hilarious.

It's fucking boring.

right winger ? Not exclusively, only in certain things, which isn't necessarily wrong by the way......... :rolleyes:

I won't bother going into football either, because only a short while ago certain other - we'll call them "opinions" which had no factual base, spouted by many people, were also very boring too. Aren't things "boring" when you don't agree, particularly when all the facts show that your own perspective is bollocks :lol:

Doddering old fool ? Maybe I think I'm trying to talk to some who are naive brainwashed numpties ?

Unsurprisingly, you completely miss the point. :D

Bloke in the pub probably announced to his mates "Watch me wind up this thick racist old pisshead" before wandering over to tell the "story".

give over you daft shite.

Bloke in question is similar age to me. Fuck me sideways, how stupid are you :lol:

Leazes is hilarious.

It's fucking boring.

right winger ? Not exclusively, only in certain things, which isn't necessarily wrong by the way......... :rolleyes:

Unsurprisingly, you completely miss the point. :D

no, I don't. Why is it ridiculous ? Because it doesn't suit your view ?