Prince William and Kate Middleton

LeazesMag

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

secular republic

SUits me.

It's ridiculous and depressing that this country has reached this point with royalty and religion still exerting such a pernicious influence.

A secular republic would be far and away the most desirable state of affairs, and it isn't even a pipe dream, its not even anywhere near the agenda.

Was it the same year Charles and Diana got married that there was all those riots in Toxteth and Brixton? Nothing like a royal wedding to bring the county together :lol:

aye, and this was number one for the whole summer :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WhhSBgd3KI

Not a huge fan of the royals, but William at least appears to be down to earth and without the social awkwardness of his fuckin old man :lol:

Don't fancy a republic if when we vote for who is to be President all we have to chose is between some bastard washed up politician or Steven Redgrave.... rather go with the Scots-Germans tbh.

Silence! You lavender quim!

I bet you'd quite like a "Lavender Quim", better than some of the Susie Rotten Crotches you've been with, eh?

and you look like a character from the muppets.

Edited by The Fish

secular republic

SUits me.

It's ridiculous and depressing that this country has reached this point with royalty and religion still exerting such a pernicious influence.

A secular republic would be far and away the most desirable state of affairs, and it isn't even a pipe dream, its not even anywhere near the agenda.

cos that shit really worked in france :lol:

First time I've seen Prince William for a while, fuck me he needs to sort his hair out. Time to bite the bullet and get it shaved, young Billy. I didn't realise the 'Tim-nice-but-dim' look was what got these ex-dubutantes wet around the 'foofy'. :lol:

Apart from the fact I'd happily fuck Kate Middleton until my spunk came out of her nose, I couldn't give a crap. The royal family could do widening their gene pool.

couldn't agree more. trouble is she's probably pretty dull in bed.

Finally, a stamp you can wank over.

secular republic

SUits me.

32 hour working week, retire at 60, wine a quid a bottle, not allowed to wear burkhas or crucifixes to school, you can get beer in Macdonalds - whats not to like

secular republic

SUits me.

32 hour working week, retire at 60, wine a quid a bottle, not allowed to wear burkhas or crucifixes to school, you can get beer in Macdonalds - whats not to like

The French?