Prince William and Kate Middleton

LeazesMag

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why anyone should get negative about this, there's a whole lot of other shit in this country that's really crap that's deserving of scorn. Personally I'm looking forward to it, but then I'm a royalist.

I don't see why anyone should get negative about this, there's a whole lot of other shit in this country that's really crap that's deserving of scorn. Personally I'm looking forward to it, but then I'm a royalist.

Are you a friend of Dorothy as well?

I don't see why anyone should get negative about this

The fawning, unquestioning sycophantic shite that we'll have to put up with for months on end. I anticipate needing new teeth because of how much I'm going to have to grit my current ones over the next few months.

The fawning, unquestioning sycophantic shite that we'll have to put up with for months on end. I anticipate needing new teeth because of how much I'm going to have to grit my current ones over the next few months.

most of us understand the wider implications that you point out.

It's a shame you also don't understand the wider implications of the open door immigration policy the namby pambys back to the hilt too.

It's a shame you also don't understand the wider implications of the open door immigration policy the namby pambys back to the hilt too.

Aye, next thing you know we'll have a bunch of Germans on the throne.

:lol:

Edited by Monkeys Fist

You mean the policy that most recently started in 1704 with significant changes prior to that in 1066?

the accountancy expert is here :D

What is the point of the Royal Family in a modern democratic Britain? I'm sure they do have their good points though Im not sure what they are. Ive never understood why one family should be deemed more important than others in this day and age.

What is the point of the Royal Family in a modern democratic Britain? I'm sure they do have their good points though Im not sure what they are. Ive never understood why one family should be deemed more important than others in this day and age.

what would you prefer ?

In this day and age ................