I'm a (sort of) celebrity

Gemmill

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2007/feb/12/advertising.food

She's supposed to be a complete cnut of a woman. Link above to her not being allowed to call herself a doctor anymore. What's next-Dr Dre's credentials coming under scrutiny? Dr Kenneth Noisewater?

I would highly recommend Ben Goldacre's book Bad Science, if not for the chapter on McKeith alone. They had a massive run in on Twitter earlier in the year where McKeith started slagging him off..made herself look like a right twat when he basically owned her. Realising she'd be done, she then released a statement saying that it wasn't her Twitter account and someone was impersonating her..except her homepage had a link to the twitter account..whoops..

I don't often watch this reality TV shite, but Shaun Ryder is a fuckin legend. He's exactly my type of person, normal bloke, says what he thinks, absolutely no hidden agenda, he's absolutely tremendous. "Do you want to gamble your trip to the pub?", "NO FUCK OFF!" PMSL ;):D So switched on for someone who was a heroin addict for 10 years too.

I'm not a smoker but who the fuck does she think she is telling Shaun Ryder that he can't smoke in the open air and if he does, to piss off into the corner? I'm genuinely surprised he didn't fucking swing for her! ;)

Dom Joly was fucking hilarious last night.

I don't often watch this reality TV shite, but Shaun Ryder is a fuckin legend. He's exactly my type of person, normal bloke, says what he thinks, absolutely no hidden agenda, he's absolutely tremendous. "Do you want to gamble your trip to the pub?", "NO FUCK OFF!" PMSL ;):D So switched on for someone who was a heroin addict for 10 years too.

"If that was real (the fainting episode) then so are my teeth!" :)

"If that was real (the fainting episode) then so are my teeth!" :)

:razz: They are pretty though. He's got a Craig Bellamy smile.

Aye, he's just a down to earth geezer. I reckon he might win it.

Fair play to Shaun Ryder last night for the snake bite :lol:

What did he do like? Legend of a bloke.

"If that wehhhhnt someones animal I'd have mashed it" pmsl ;) You see the state of his hand, if he doesn't win on the back of that there's something wrong, all the indications though are the mad X Factor lass is gonna.